Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I agree 100%

But then why Knicks fans chanting "M-V-P!" whenever Randle goes to free throw line as if he IS THE piece? lol
Like dude said below, it’s just respect for the work he’s put in this season. Also a lot of times for a team that’s defensively focused the main offensive player is going to get the most attention even if he isn’t necessarily the sole engine behind the victories. That’s how Rose won his MVP.

I was never the one with the problem with the avy sir. Try again.

y’all cute tho
From my reading of it, you came in here with this avatar and people let you rock. You said a few odd things here and there but people let you rock.

What exactly got you challenging the thread to fisticuffs? We grown adult men in here I thought.

:lol: Randle not coming thru in the playoffs this year and it's a wrap huh? He didnt come thru in the regular season last year either. Disappointed Randle not having a good post season so far but not mad...
Yea man, I’m chillin actually. We also have more games ahead :lol:.

no one in here should be held accountable for what they say during games

especially in the midst of us getting ******* spanked

i don’t think anyone in here legitimately wants randle gone :lol:

From my reading of it, you came in here with this avatar and people let you rock. You said a few odd things here and there but people let you rock.

What exactly got you challenging the thread to fisticuffs? We grown adult men in here I thought.
I responded to Keko calling me out for doing the same thing I’m hitting some of these suckas over head for. I agreed with him & made what I thought was a good offer to disassociate with the riffraff I was condemning lol.

It was more of an open invitation than me feeling threatened.

Now ppl saying they Twitter fingers shouldn’t hold the person accountable. Got it, boss

Fixed
I responded to Keko calling me out for doing the same thing I’m hitting some of these suckas over head for. I agreed with him & made what I thought was a good offer to disassociate with the riffraff I was condemning lol.

It was more of an open invitation than me feeling threatened.

Now ppl saying they NT fingers shouldn’t hold the person accountable. Got it, boss

C56B6220-2192-4662-B562-5B7979A91E11.gif

:rofl:

Let me stop. I’m as rabid a Knick fan as anyone here. I appreciate a little decorum too so imma just let y’all rock during game threads. My gm 🧢 might not always be on 🎯,I missed with the Dame talk even though that’s getting louder. Much of what I been saying is coming to light. I been speaking things to existence for a min now. I suggest y’all try it. But like RJ, the scouting skills coming along like that regular season 3 so the aim getting wetter.

🦊 202X if the Knicks do a stop gap like Lowry, shortly overpay a Devonte Graham or TJ McConnell. Cam Payne? I’m only down for Lonzo on a 2 year guaranteed type situation.

pg 444 🔥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom