Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

:rofl:

Let me stop. I’m as rabid a Knick fan as anyone here. I appreciate a little decorum too so imma just let y’all rock during game threads. My gm 🧢 might not always be on 🎯,I missed with the Dame talk even though that’s getting louder. Much of what I been saying is coming to light. I been speaking things to existence for a min now. I suggest y’all try it. But like RJ, the scouting skills coming along like that regular season 3 so the aim getting wetter.

🦊 202X if the Knicks do a stop gap like Lowry, shortly overpay a Devonte Graham or TJ McConnell. Cam Payne? I’m only down for Lonzo on a 2 year guaranteed type situation.

pg 444 🔥

I wouldn’t hate any of the names you spoke on. I wish we could gotten VanVleet if we being honest though

13A33D3E-056B-45B0-92DC-9CD19BBE900C.jpeg

I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.

In terms of what? you disagree with that statement?

I personally was disgusted when I came in here during the last game. A bunch of *****ing and complaining like this isnt our first playoff series in EIGHT years. Talking about dump Randle, the **** are you talking about? Dame nor Kawhi will be handed to us on a platter and I have no reason to believe they want to be here. Of course I was disgusted by Randles play but he just put up a legit MVP caliber season AND if you got a pair of eyes and understand basketball at all, Hawks are putting on a masterful defensive performance on him so far. He's just been exacerbating the problem by not taking advantage of the rare good looks he does have.

I'm still trying to see a series win, idk wtf ya'll are on in here and fanbase in general

In terms of what? you disagree with that statement?

I personally was disgusted when I came in here during the last game. A bunch of *****ing and complaining like this isnt our first playoff series in EIGHT years. Talking about dump Randle, the **** are you talking about? Dame nor Kawhi will be handed to us on a platter and I have no reason to believe they want to be here. Of course I was disgusted by Randles play but he just put up a legit MVP caliber season AND if you got a pair of eyes and understand basketball at all, Hawks are putting on a masterful defensive performance on him so far. He's just been exacerbating the problem by not taking advantage of the rare good looks he does have.

I'm still trying to see a series win, idk wtf ya'll are on in here and fanbase in general
You right, us NY fans have been overly dramatic and disrespectful for far too long and it has to stop.! And I understand that type of behavior is not tolerated anymore, no more disrespectful comments from me anymore, Let’s go Julius, I know you can do it!!!!

If you at home watching the Knicks with your family and you call Julius a bum ***** and hope he gets traded at the end of the year will your family be disgusted with you or laugh because they know you are being overly dramatic?

It ain’t that serious. Julius is being a bum, so we’ll call
him a bum. It’s just frustrating that we’re playing our worst basketball at the most critical time.

Not gonna sit here and give Atlanta credit for it either. They’re not doing anything special.

It’s a shame ‘cause I’ve been here for years and appreciate a lot of y’all.

But every once in a while this tread turns, and ****** be going crazy.Way too overly dramatic, in here.

And I mean you can be sarcastic about it, but the truth of the matter is that people went from hating Randle, to discussing max deals to hating him again in a few months. It’s not about being mean, it’s about not overreacting emotionally to a basketball game and keeping it in perspective. It’s not about protecting players, it’s about having a fruitful discussion in here and ****** not just going off on hyperbole. That’s where we’re at right now. Just arguing for the sake of argumentation.

And the god damn series is 2-1.

how y’all feeling if we looked at trading for someone like Sexton??

rumors say Cleveland is iffy on extending him and might explore trades

score first guard
coming off his best year by a mile
only 22

i don’t think he’d be the answer but checks off all the boxes in terms of what we’re lacking

score first guard
only 22

i don’t think he’d be the answer but checks off all the boxes in terms of what we’re lacking
Don’t like or believe in Sexton.

Well these dudes better show up if now fire everyone ..... #dont@me!

But seriously we already have said Julius is not a #1 we have said they over achived, we have said Thibs will get you to the playoffs and the buck stops there, etc ..

Just because yhose sentiments are louder now it doesn't make them less true or fans just being super sensitive.

score first guard
only 22

Heard his teammates were done with him because he was way too selfish and that’s a big reason why Cleveland is iffy on giving him a big deal. Really don’t want him coming here messing up the vibe.

Heard his teammates were done with him because he was way too selfish and that’s a big reason why Cleveland is iffy on giving him a big deal. Really don’t want him coming here messing up the vibe.
good stuff

hadn’t seen any of that

def don’t want any bad locker room guys

If we want to build on this season, and not just go back to sucking after overachieving, we need a chucker. Find a way to trade for Lavine, Beal, Mitchell.

Get Fox and Beal
I think Randle might be off the team if the Knicks trade for both of those guys. Beal’s scoring hasn’t led to any real success. Russ is the engine that put those guys in the 8th seed after starting the season playing hurt. I’m kinda cool on Beal even though he’s nice, I see RJ as a 2 so that don’t work neither. Of the young star PGs, StarFox is in theeee worst situation. Sacktown has been spoiled with legit talent & have been better favored than the Knicks. Halliburton is a stud. I don’t see how both of them play together down the line.

Bring in Me7o of the bench for the last 3/4 years of his career & the bench is solidified. Yes, this last piece to the puzzle is equal parts business & emotional 😭. Professional scorer. HoFer.

Back
Top Bottom