Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Today is the randle game
tenor.gif

I wonder if McCollum is a player we should trade for. Portland should want to move him. I’m not in love with him as a player overall but he’s kind of what we need.

Homie at G5 just hit me

They apparently have 3 versions of knicks jerseys at MSG store: legendary? authentics and something else.

I was on the fence on getting one now since this series has been so bad but in the end the only authentics they have left are Obi Toppin. Hes the homie but its too early to cop his joint :lol:

So Ill hold off for next season when we get Dame Time at MSG. Ill def cop that early :nthat::nthat::nthat:

back from vacation. hope everyone's been well

randle and rj have been impotent, the defense has been slow to react and role players have been out of sync, but more than that i'm disappointed about thib's decisions & shortcomings, which have been kinda exposed this series imo. he's the coach, but i feel like he can take this team so far.

regardless of what happens today, randle won't and should not be traded. rj will continue his progress and the young up and coming players have a bright future ahead of them. just need that one piece playing hard to get

Randle iso's 20' away. Still no defensive plan for Trae. Still letting him stay on Bullock in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom