Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Say what ya wanna say, but Thibs execution down the stretch/playoffs was atrocious.

You ride or die with Elf to only DNP his *** in the playoffs??

He should of have tried more rotations in the season. Now he wants to overload Rose. Crazy ...

The biggest adjustment he could of have done wqs to remove Bullocks out of the starting unit for someone that would create for at least make Atlantas D work. He has yet to do that ..
The let Trea guard a much bigger guy in Bullock because he doesn't move.

Before I get the covered with the “ungrateful Knicks fan” stamp by harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx and others…… :lol:
Go back and reread my clarification if you didn’t understand it previously.

You ****** just dramatic, that’s all. Not ungrateful, just complete prisoners of the moment from the 9 game win streak highs to the lows now. The range of emotions and logical leaps both ways are wild in here.

Ungrateful fan. Come on fam. We all been suffering.

Spike wore that orange shirt game 1. We lost.

He switched to blue in Game 2 and we won.

Game 3 and 4, he goes back to orange. We lose....

Screenshot_20210601-123933_Chrome.jpg

i keep seeing it thrown around that we’re “a year ahead of schedule” and no shade or nothing but i don’t understand it

since when was it a thing that the 21-22 season was when we made a leap?
Not a leap but when I hoped to start making the playoffs. Team is still a few years away from a serious playoff team imo.
Now that our young players got to play in the playoffs and played some meaningful minutes.

Do you guys think this experience is more valuable than playing 30+ minutes a game in a tanking season?
I do.

We're not good enough to beat Atlanta. Hell, Atlanta is far more of a "modern" NBA team than we are. Our best player is probably the least dynamic "All-Star" in the NBA. And we have a bunch of guys on the team who can only play 1 position and/or 1-dimensional. We're piss poor guarding the PnR and we don't have players who can go get their own shot, or disrupt defensive schemes.

We somehow play into the defensive scheme and continuously bail them out :lol:

Thibbs has also gotten out-coached the last 2 games. He refuses to take chances on defense, and allows us to get burned in the PnR. I get he's terrified of that pocket/lob pass, but you you at least have to try it.

Only thing worst than getting your *** kicked is getting your *** kicked and getting **** on too

Only the Knicks

Hawks will be the worst team left in the East so no worries there. Embiid is gonna have Crapela in a blender all series and Trae not getting those easy floaters. Dwight will lay him out Andrew Bynum style

Knicks gotta be tough even if it means players get flagrant fouls ..... each game is a do or die so play hard / smart and let them know ain’t no kids playing .... moving forward knicks need an enforcer ..... every team should have one to set a tone if the team needs it..... one hard foul to trey and the series changes 😂

Last edited:
it’s been said in here a few times but there’s no reason why we haven’t sent norvel pelle out there to club someone yet

Back
Top Bottom