Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Let’s just have Randle one more year. Thank him for bringing excitement back to the Garden and say goodbye….

Focus on lottery picks and wait for either this guy….

Or this guy….

1622685187167.jpeg

Like who man? There isn’t a difference maker out there besides Kawhi. No point in blowing money and years on above average dudes

If we plan on keeping Randle long term, it's a move you make. Someone always pops up. Disgruntled stars have all summer to think about their future. Agents are in player's ears all the time.

We dont have to make a move for a top 5 player. Little by little. You dont jump from a 1st round exit to a championship team.

If Blazers lose first round maybe we throw the boat for Dame or CJ?
Convince the Bulls (Lavine) its time to rebuild?
Convince the Wizards (Beal) its time to rebuild?

Just add pieces and go from there.

We've gone as far as we could.

Thibs definitely knows how to get the most out of a team and have them punching above their weight during the regular season.

Time to take the next step forward towards sustainability.

If we plan on keeping Randle long term, it's a move you make. Someone always pops up. Disgruntled stars have all summer to think about their future. Agents are in player's ears all the time.

We dont have to make a move for a top 5 player. Little by little. You dont jump from a 1st round exit to a championship team.

If Blazers lose first round maybe we throw the boat for Dame or Lillard?
Convince the Bulls (Lavine) its time to rebuild?
Convince the Wizards (Beal) its time to rebuild?

Just add pieces and go from there.

Getting those guys won’t be free, we’d have to give up future draft assets. I’m not a fan of that. I can wait, we’ve been waiting forever. :lol:

Let’s be real, next season is going to be a wash also.

Garden crowd did the right thing serenading their Knicks. I think they might’ve prompted Julius & others to dap up after cuz homie was zooming out of there.

Back
Top Bottom