Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

befe.jpg
Lol

Not going to lie but I'm a Diehard knickerbocker fan but I'm not a fan of Melo with the knicks. I think we paid him too much. Production didn't match especially defensively. If he would've been on the knicks during his 1st few years in Denver that would've been crazy but when we got him he was starting to decline imo.

Those were our best years, prior to this season

that ratio though :rofl:

That's def all Knicks fans rejecting that trash *** proposal :lol:
even Cavs fans are commenting that the Knicks would hang up if they got that offer. People say Knicks fans are delusional but these dudes in Cleveland think a combo of Kevin Love and Julius Randle would be enticing

that's dumb to trade for love when we already got randle who's better... it's bad enough we don't have enough playing time for obi...there's rumors the front office is shopping RJ for an elite pg if available like Beal and Dame smh.. that wouldn't even make sense...they need to just sign Lonzo without giving up assets... I wouldn't mind rozier or Shai but I'd only trade our draft picks and some other guys...I kinda like the core of RJ, randle, obi and quick... Mitch is cool too but if you can trade him for Shai then do it...

that's dumb to trade for love when we already got randle who's better... it's bad enough we don't have enough playing time for obi...there's rumors the front office is shopping RJ for an elite pg if available like Beal and Dame smh.. that wouldn't even make sense...they need to just sign Lonzo without giving up assets... I wouldn't mind rozier or Shai but I'd only trade our draft picks and some other guys...I kinda like the core of RJ, randle, obi and quick... Mitch is cool too but if you can trade him for Shai then do it...
I agree with you on RJ, I don't think the team is trading for love but would be taking his contract so to give minimal assets to acquire Sexton and still have assets to get another player. Year 2 of that love contract becomes an expiring if you want to acquire the one of the impending free agents mid season of that year.

I would be more than happy if the Knicks run it back without any significant moves. Maybe trade up a few spots in the Draft and replace Elf and Bullocks with someone more aggressive that can hit the bucket. Not someone that only can or just want to catch and shoot and someone super aggresive that cant hit a bucket.

I watched the game. Nurse played him 40 min and had him mostly at PG. He added a little step back to his game, but overall looked similar.

Only a matter of time before RJ becomes one of the primary ball handlers & is able to put up those assist totals nightly.

& I hope this guy succeeds.

Back
Top Bottom