Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

What did she say that actually caused all this **** to start. Everybody is talking about everything else instead of the main cause

What did she say that actually caused all this **** to start. Everybody is talking about everything else instead of the main cause
basically, she was saying that ESPN was trying to shoehorn in a woman of color to take her finals job because of their trash history of diversity and said do that **** to someone else’s job, not mine

instead of acknowledging the fact that she’s being replaced because she’s a garbage reporter that hasn’t looked good on TV in a decade

The Luca vid was the latest leak online. This guy is a myth-like creature at this point. In no way should he be judged off a 1 minute video tho lol. I just hope he continues that strong play that Argentinian players have brought to the league these last few years.

I think Luca will be alright. If old dog Pablo could hang on a NBA court at 35 years old Luca should be able to manage.

it’s the NBA’s 75th anniversary so Nike might be putting together special uniforms together for every team off of that

The NFL’s 75th Anniversary patch and so many uni’s that year were absolute heat. If the NBA/Nike put half that effort next year, I’d be happy.

Back
Top Bottom