Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Ja got to be sick looking at that Memphis trade, unless there is a second move coming on draft night.

Ja got to be sick looking at that Memphis trade, unless there is a second move coming on draft night.
I thought the same, took on all that salary and dumped a pretty good center for the 10 pick essentially but they said Bledsoe isn’t going to be on the team, he’s going to be moved again. But still. They said Memphis didn’t want to pay Jonas that’s why they pulled the trigger.

I thought the same, took on all that salary and dumped a pretty good center for the 10 pick essentially but they said Bledsoe isn’t going to be on the team, he’s going to be moved again. But still. They said Memphis didn’t want to pay Jonas that’s why they pulled the trigger.
I understand the economics but as a player trying to be great I would feel away as this team traded away our second best player for draft hope.

I understand the economics but as a player trying to be great I would feel away as this team traded away our second best player for draft hope.
I completely feel you. They gotta have another big moved planned. Maybe they are packaging the 10 pick and Bledsoe, Jaren Jackson and someone else for somebody. That’s the only logical reason I can think of.

Adams is a decent C. not as good as Jonas, but still serviceable. as much as i'd like to see Melo back in NY, i'd rather he go win a ring.

Agreed plus I think he will help the team really evaluate the players with true pg play, we then can know where we are at a team.

out of all the realistically “available” PGs out there, Kyle will be able to bring the most out of Mitch. He’s only second to CP, but he’s not leaving PHX.

as i suspected, our assets ain’t gonna net is much if anything

will most likely be staying put in the draft
just praying we don’t draft cooper

Back
Top Bottom