Beal
Kyle Lowry
Dame
Sexton
CP3
Duncan Robinson
Landry Shamet

who else ? Lol

anyone outside the top 10 players in the league are replaceable, so yeah everyone on the Knicks is replaceable lol. To your point though, the organization and its fan overvalue our rookies wayyyyy too much. Remember when Shump for Lowry was deemed unfair? Or how Frank was untouchable? We also can’t draft for ****, so our rookies are overvalued from the jump. However, I will say that the current regime did find solid players in IQ and Mitch. They’re definitely replaceable though.

TBH We did a decent job with drafting. Here is a list of the last we've drafted since 2002. I've highlighted players worth mentioning. Forgot to highlight Nene

1627501981413.png

MF bugging talking about 19 and 21 for 13 is not enough .... suck my ....

And that dude is not it.

But again, these dude don't know **** another fake no source dude!!

i feel like we draft better when not in the lottery... kinda curious who we get from 19 & 21... i just find it hard to believe we will draft 4 rookies tomorrow and keep all 4 cuz thibs dont like the rooks really lol

i feel like we draft better when not in the lottery... kinda curious who we get from 19 & 21... i just find it hard to believe we will draft 4 rookies tomorrow and keep all 4 cuz thibs dont like the rooks really lol
If we don't do anything and just go with the picks, we will most likely trade for future picks or draft someone a foreign guy that will never play.

I would be ok with Cam Thomas and Miles Mcbride…Duarte at that range too. Moving up for him just seems like jumping the gun.

I think that’s another reason why teams want him. You get him during his prime on a cheap contract.

i guess that’s one way to look at it. Just kinda crazy that dude can rent a car next year, while RJ is gonna be in his 3rd year and still has to wait until 2025 lol.I don’t necessarily agree that older players have a lower ceiling bc we’ve seen players like Jerami Grant take leaps after being in the league for years. But still feels old to me.

Back
Top Bottom