Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Wouldn't mind a Lowry/Derozan reunion to give us a couple decent enough east coast team seasons till the next phase.

I left enjoy my vacation and now Im back and nothing .... like I said, I aint listening to any rumors!!! To many clout chasers with zero factual knowledge of whats going on.

The Sacramento Kings may be looking to make some significant moves this offseason, per Kevin O'Connorof The Ringer.

"League sources say the Kings continue to be active in shopping [the No. 9 overall draft pick], Buddy Hield and Marvin Bagley in separate deals," O'Connor wrote in his latest mock draft. "A Sacramento shake-up seems inevitable, but keeping this choice provides a range of options."

The Kings have missed the playoffs for 15 straight years, which stands as the NBA's longest active drought. A reported shake-up isn't surprising given the team's lack of success.

The Philadelphia 76ers reportedly offered Ben Simmons to the Toronto Raptors for Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby and the No. 4 overall draft pick, but the Raps rejected that deal.

Matt Moore of the Action Network provided the report.

"Multiple sources confirmed Sunday that the Toronto Raptors have emerged as a team with 'significant' interest in Simmons. One source close to talks said discussions have not been substantial as of yet. Multiple sources including those close to talks said a proposed framework including Raptors guards Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, and the fourth overall pick in Thursday’s draft for Simmons was rejected by Toronto."

10 mil per isn’t TOO bad, but we id rather resign Burks for that much. I don’t think Derozan is coming. He’s going to LA. Dinwiddie isn’t a bad move.

Mitch hasn’t done enough to warrant any type of money i’m sure he thinks he’s worth

if another team wants to overpay for him, so be it
he’s replaceable

point being that going through six agents in less than two years is an awful look

Everyone on the team is replaceable. Knicks fans seem to think our rookies are the next big thing, but all they really turn out to be are average to slightly above average players. It all started with Channing Frye. Remember when he was untouchable and he didn't want to trade him for KG? 🤣

Everyone on the team is replaceable. Knicks fans seem to think our rookies are the next big thing, but all they really turn out to be are average to slightly above average players. It all started with Channing Frye. Remember when he was untouchable and he didn't want to trade him for KG? 🤣

anyone outside the top 10 players in the league are replaceable, so yeah everyone on the Knicks is replaceable lol. To your point though, the organization and its fan overvalue our rookies wayyyyy too much. Remember when Shump for Lowry was deemed unfair? Or how Frank was untouchable? We also can’t draft for ****, so our rookies are overvalued from the jump. However, I will say that the current regime did find solid players in IQ and Mitch. They’re definitely replaceable though.

Back
Top Bottom