Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

whats the point of Scott Perry if he can’t even work with his old team. I would’ve gave them anything they wanted outside or RJ and Randle

Media before the draft: This draft is DEEP. You can get solid talent very late

*knicks grab two guards late in the draft*

Media: the draft wasn't THAT deep. Knicks can't draft for ****.
never read or heard anyone refer to this draft as deep at all

never read or heard anyone refer to this draft as deep at all

86A55613-16D9-4BA9-82AB-B25F7660BC7B.jpeg

Yeah, all the talk was how deep this draft was, that’s why taking the risk of trading up when the drop off in talent between 10-20 isn't expected to be big wasn’t smart to me. Stay put for your guys, if they aren’t there and the next guys on your board can be had later, try to squeeze an asset out of moving down.

They’re not sexy moves, but seem incremental to the overall direction. I can’t be mad.

Knicks fans already saying Grimes and McBride are are going to be nasty and they need to share the court together.

I’m wondering what the cost was for Suggs? And no way was it RJ and multiple 1sts for the 5th pick.

According to Begley,

At one point in the pre-draft process, New York considered trading up into the top five to select Jalen Suggs, league sources say. But the Knicks’ decision-makers didn’t reach a consensus on Suggs, who went fifth overall to Orlando on Thursday night. To trade up into the top 5, the Knicks probably would have had to send Toronto or Orlando multiple first round picks, RJ Barrett, and possibly another one of their young players.

According to Begley,

At one point in the pre-draft process, New York considered trading up into the top five to select Jalen Suggs, league sources say. But the Knicks’ decision-makers didn’t reach a consensus on Suggs, who went fifth overall to Orlando on Thursday night. To trade up into the top 5, the Knicks probably would have had to send Toronto or Orlando multiple first round picks, RJ Barrett, and possibly another one of their young players.
Multiple 1st and RJ?

Are these MF smoking crack or something?

You want a former #3 and proven young buck for an unproven dude????

FOH

I think several of the guys we had targeted had been snatched just before our pick. Knowing that and managing to get who we got, I think we did the best we could. They drafted solid contributors, who still have a little upside.

Were probably gonna sign more 1 year deal guys just to have cap space for next summer. Too many big names in 2022.

Really upset at the Mann situation as all I been hearing was you don’t have to worry about son NOT being there for even the 2nd pick. OKC once again staying laced with talent & they will ultimately ship them out once they get too expensive. Really wish ur Knicks had a package lined up for them bums for Shai.

I would offer Cam Payne a team friendly 2 year deal & the opportunity to start in MSG. Still an upgrade from last year & no one else is readily available.

Back
Top Bottom