Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Im back after 7 months of being depressed from being a knicks fan, Someone give me the quick rundown, did we do good in the draft ? I read we going after Terrance Ross.

OKC had to trade away draft picks eventually. You don't have infinite roster spots. Including this years draft they're drafting 11 dudes in the first round alone.

This kid can actually play. Looks better than Reggie for sure.

Looks can be deceiving, this is against other rookies, whole different ball game in the NBA

If i remember correctly Kevin Knox was showing promising after draft, compared to Tobias Harris....... and we all know how thats turning out.

Looks can be deceiving, this is against other rookies, whole different ball game in the NBA

If i remember correctly Kevin Knox was showing promising after draft, compared to Tobias Harris....... and we all know how thats turning out.
Im tired if hearing Knox and Frank come up everytime we draft someone ....

Knox nor Frank got a fair chance IMO.

But regardless, if we cant find minutes or give these kids a chance, we will never be able to build.

From that showing against other potential draft picks dude balled out. We just need him to hit that 3 or make the basketball play ... also make opponents work.

Im tired if hearing Knox and Frank come up everytime we draft someone ....

Knox nor Frank got a fair chance IMO.

But regardless, if we cant find minutes or give these kids a chance, we will never be able to build.

From that showing against other potential draft picks dude balled out. We just need him to hit that 3 or make the basketball play ... also make opponents work.

They did get their chance and nothing came back, but what bothers me we got knox and we could have gotten Michael Porter Jr , he was still projected to be a top5 pick, you have to draft him regardless if he was injured at the moment

and before that we draft Frank, while Donovan proved he should have been drafted #1

I’m starting to think they’ll go after Conley and Lowry, get rejected, then go into the season with Vildoza, Rose, IQ, Miles PG rotation. Not mad at it, anything but Elfrid.

They did get their chance and nothing came back, but what bothers me we got knox and we could have gotten Michael Porter Jr , he was still projected to be a top5 pick, you have to draft him regardless if he was injured at the moment

and before that we draft Frank, while Donovan proved he should have been drafted #1

exactly... we just missed on those two picks nothing to deny really... you got Donovan Mitchell then pass on both Shai and porter... I remember watching both drafts and scratching my head like why did you draft these guys... Knox has shown flashes but he's not consistent or doesn't get consistent playing time but he doesn't deserve it either... frank is just terrible... his defense is overrated... I don't think he will be in the league for long kinda like Landry fields

Frank's best bet is to go to SA

640B4475-1A4E-4B5B-80E6-D46CE74BAF33.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom