Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

20M a year is about the right price for Fournier. I don't mind the trade, let's see what he can do.
Rose is back. I think NYK did a fine job, not overpaying their players and keeping good role players.

cool i’ll cop the authentic at this point then

he needs to go back to #25 though

we literally running it back with the same squad, but swapped Bullock for Fournier....i mean, at least we didnt do something stupid like give Zack Collins a 4 year deal. crazy that Payne only took that much though.

not mad at resigning these guys... but when you have cap space dont waste it on bums like fournier...try to sign someone else... heck id throw that money at oubre instead but nevermind now smh

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 8.07.11 PM.png

Team option. Awesome

Fournier is a pretty big upgrade over Bullock. Great shooter combined with being able to handle the ball a bit. Won't be able to hide Trae Young on him in the corner. Probably going to contribute close to 20 PPG.

Rose deal is fine. Probably an overpay but Thibs has his guys.

Rose/McBride/Vildoza
Fournier/Quickley/Burks
Barrett/Grimes
Randle/Toppin/Knox
Robinson/Noel

off-season is going just fine so far
retained our most important pieces and upgraded where we can afford to

the impact of continuity is lost in today’s player movement heavy league but it still exists and is huge imo

ain’t nothing wrong w running it back w mostly the same squad at this point
team should gel a lot better

obviously the development of our young guys is the key

i don’t think we hit the four seed or higher but i feel like we’ll be better than last year at the same time

Back
Top Bottom