Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I think Deuce does eventually earn starter status, but if they don’t even upgrade anyone & just let Elf walk, they could do worse with having to start DRose with those two young dawgs coming off the bench for now. If the eye test tells anything, IQ will be a career super 6th man. Bucket getter, but don’t ask for much else. Deuce is a two way player coming out. The jumper looks money already. I’m excited for this young stock of guards, including RJ & Grimes.

And there’s still the Sexton possibility, though it’s seemed to have faded.

E71mN9iUUAE-ZOK

So, we're essentially running it back with the same team as last season? Also, a year removed from Randle having the season of his life. More teams will prepare for him and the tape is out now. Atlanta really exposed all his holes.

I don't have much hope for next season, especially when we have a roster with no box office talent.

Sucks being a Knicks fan.

So, we're essentially running it back with the same team as last season? Also, a year removed from Randle having the season of his life. More teams will prepare for him and the tape is out now. Atlanta really exposed all his holes.

I don't have much hope for next season, especially when we have a roster with no box office talent.

40/60% of your starting lineup is gone/different ....

Our rookies should have gotten better

But yet you lost all hope? Good lord.

Im not expecting 4th seed, but Im expecting a better and competitive playoff team.

pretty much. all we did was upgrade from Bullock to a more versatile scorer that can actually put the ball on the floor and create his own shot. tbh, i think we overachieved last season, and skipped a year in terms of team development. or maybe it wasnt a fluke. i completely expect RJ to continue to improve his game and move into the 20+ ppg range this season. i do like that we resigned the guys that actually played a vital role on the team and to modest contracts. my issue is that we still don't have a true starting PG. granted, the options were slim. Lowry wasn't coming here and Ball might not have wanted to come here. that CP contract is WILD. Dinwiddie would've been ok, but again, he may not have wanted to play here. just bc we dont sign someone, doesnt mean the FO didn't send an offer. i think we should move Knox though, bc he's not going to get much burn and i'm sure a team is willing to take a chance on a 22 year old that still has potential.

40/60% of your starting lineup is gone/different ....

Our rookies should have gotten better

But yet you lost all hope? Good lord.

Im not expecting 4th seed, but Im expecting a better and competitive playoff team.

Randle has MAJOR flaws in his game, because he is NOT capable of getting easy buckets. Atlanta exposed all the holes in his games, and teams will focus in on these issues next season.

Unless RJ, EF, and Burks steps up significantly--we're not getting a 4th seed and/or 40 wins next season. I'd be shocked if we scratched the 6-7th seed.

Y'all can call me pessimistic or disagree me, IDC. But I call it like I see it. This is a box-office league with box-office players. We do not have any. What are we really expecting to do? Grind and grit our way back to 40-45wins? Let's be real here. We overachieved. We caught a lot of great breaks at the end.

Leon Rose. William "World Wide" Wesley & Steve Mills and all we can haul in Evan Fournier? Good Lord, it sucks being a Knicks fan 🤣

We should make the playoffs again but anything can happen. We have gotten better and I would like to think with new guys who are willingly hard workers you can keep that energy up and maintain whatever progress we made from last season.

Playing for a guy like Thibs, renewing that energy is KEY.

Randle has MAJOR flaws in his game, because he is NOT capable of getting easy buckets. Atlanta exposed all the holes in his games, and teams will focus in on these issues next season.

Unless RJ, EF, and Burks steps up significantly--we're not getting a 4th seed and/or 40 wins next season. I'd be shocked if we scratched the 6-7th seed.

Y'all can call me pessimistic or disagree me, IDC. But I call it like I see it. This is a box-office league with box-office players. We do not have any. What are we really expecting to do? Grind and grit our way back to 40-45wins? Let's be real here. We overachieved. We caught a lot of great breaks at the end.

Leon Rose. William "World Wide" Wesley & Steve Mills and all we can haul in Evan Fournier? Good Lord, it sucks being a Knicks fan 🤣
6th/7th is still playoff and way better than what we were 2/3/4/5/etc years ago.

Also, who the hell did you want Leon to bring???? Who out there is/was available???

might as well call George Hill
Lets be real, who will be avail via FA in the next couple years that want to move besides Zion, which seems like the only hope for us?

We better keep singing these dudes on good deals and let them ball ou6 in hopes they aquire more value and can be used in a trade.

So ... we better start letting our youth get some burn.

Rose gonna be starting the AS game next year if he’s the Knicks starting one guard. Content with the continuity during a weak FA class. The backcourt is stacked with talent right now anyway.

Get one of: Josh Hart / Danny Green / JJ Reddick

Then send an offer sheet to my guy Hamidou Diallo NYC, Queens Native who played for Kentucky 👀

Back
Top Bottom