Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

who exactly did Ya want to sign? Lol

Brought back key contributors from last years team, let go of the useless players, made solid draft picks and a signed 40% + 3 point shooter to a decent contract, compared to a guy like Duncan Robinson (IMO isn’t no way worth 90)

young guys continue to get better and stay healthy we are on track to be a better team.

only issue is other teams are getting better as well. Let’s see what thibs can do.

AE31ED8A-AE67-4F0C-9940-B1E7016F0980.jpeg

Get one of: Josh Hart / Danny Green / JJ Reddick

Then send an offer sheet to my guy Hamidou Diallo NYC, Queens Native who played for Kentucky 👀
I would take josh … but he is a restricted free agent and for 6-8 mill pelicans more than likely will match

Lets be real, who will be avail via FA in the next couple years that want to move besides Zion, which seems like the only hope for us?

We better keep singing these dudes on good deals and let them ball ou6 in hopes they aquire more value and can be used in a trade.

So ... we better start letting our youth get some burn.
Rose gonna be starting the AS game next year if he’s the Knicks starting one guard. Content with the continuity during a weak FA class. The backcourt is stacked with talent right now anyway.

idk about "stacked with talent". we have an older Rose that's on a perm minutes restriction, IQ playing out of position, Luca who hasn't looked that good in Oly play, and a 2nd round tweener. Rose is our only real PG on the roster. i'm not even sure Luca will make the team. if Rose goes down, we're SOL.

who exactly did Ya want to sign? Lol

Brought back key contributors from last years team, let go of the useless players, made solid draft picks and a signed 40% + 3 point shooter to a decent contract, compared to a guy like Duncan Robinson (IMO isn’t no way worth 90)

young guys continue to get better and stay healthy we are on track to be a better team.

only issue is other teams are getting better as well. Let’s see what thibs can do.

like i said, i'm cool with essentially running it back. we still haven't addressed the most glaring need we've had for over a decade....a PG. Rose is cool, glad he's back, but who's his backup? IQ is more of a Lou Will type. hopefully, i'm wrong and that he slides into more of a traditional PG role that can set up the offense. but we're going into another season of hoping that one of the GUARDS on our roster just randomly blossoms into a PG. Halliburton should've been the pick smh.

idk about "stacked with talent". we have an older Rose that's on a perm minutes restriction, IQ playing out of position, Luca who hasn't looked that good in Oly play, and a 2nd round tweener. Rose is our only real PG on the roster. i'm not even sure Luca will make the team. if Rose goes down, we're SOL.
Wait Duece is not a point guard?

I'm not expecting Luca to start over Duece, at least not yet.

Deuce is a 2nd rounder. let's not over value him or think he's better than he is. maybe he'll be legit in the league....or maybe just another long shot of a pg that doesn't pan out....again.

So just because he is a second rounder he is going to stink it up????

I mean, lots of people here were throwing the bag at FVV which went undrafted and wanted Kyle which was a late 1st rounder. Hell, you're talking about Luca .. someone even mentioned Josh Hart which was the last pick of the 1st! Come on ....

Deuce is a 2nd rounder. let's not over value him or think he's better than he is. maybe he'll be legit in the league....or maybe just another long shot of a pg that doesn't pan out....again.
He’s better than Luca. Shot 40% from 3 and locked up draft picks that went t she and of him in this years draft m. Cade Cunningham shot like 25% when deuce was guarding him. I think he’ll be a solid backup

So just because he is a second rounder he is going to stink it up????

I mean, lots of people here were throwing the bag at FVV which went undrafted and wanted Kyle which was a late 1st rounder. Hell, you're talking about Luca .. someone even mentioned Josh Hart which was the last pick of the 1st! Come on ....

i didnt say he was going to. i'm pointing out the fact that hes a second rounder, meaning he isnt top of the crop. sure, late round/undrafted players CAN be good, but its not common. this is why stories like FVV are great, bc its uncommon. the Knicks have had how many project PGs?

Elf
Frank
DSJR
Kadeem Allen
Mudiay
Trey Burke
Brandon Jennings
Jerian Grant
Langston Galloway
Shane Larkin
Toure Murray
Shump (rookie)
Lin
Felton
Nate Rob

should i keep going? i haven't even mentioned the over the hill dudes like Baron Davis or Jarrett ******* Jack. after all those names, you think DEUCE MCBRIDE is the goods.....bc our track record of finding and developing great PGs has been fantastic over the last 20 years.

i didnt say he was going to. i'm pointing out the fact that hes a second rounder, meaning he isnt top of the crop. sure, late round/undrafted players CAN be good, but its not common. this is why stories like FVV are great, bc its uncommon. the Knicks have had how many project PGs?

Elf
Frank
DSJR
Kadeem Allen
Mudiay
Trey Burke
Brandon Jennings
Jerian Grant
Langston Galloway
Shane Larkin
Toure Murray
Shump (rookie)
Lin
Felton
Nate Rob

should i keep going? i haven't even mentioned the over the hill dudes like Baron Davis or Jarrett ****ing Jack. after all those names, you think DEUCE MCBRIDE is the goods.....bc our track record of finding and developing great PGs has been fantastic over the last 20 years.
Honestly speaking, besides Frank, no one ever thought any of them cats were any good.

But I know what you mean.

All Im saying is, that Duece could be mediocre and still probably a better player than Elf.
Real question is how can LAL sign him?
Vet minimum.

Heat pulled their offer to Kendrick Nunn. I'd def be down to make a run at him for a shorter term prove it deal. Kid showed real promise. 15ppg on almost 50% shooting and he's only 26

Honestly speaking, besides Frank, no one ever thought any of them cats were any good.

But I know what you mean.

All Im saying is, that Duece could be mediocre and still probably a better player than Elf.

my point is that this org has failed to draft or sign a quality PG. that's literally been our need for decades. they keep trying stop gap PGs that dont work out. that trend needs to stop.

bruh, you can probably find a guy at your local LA Fitness thats probably better than Elf. that's not a huge accomplishment :lol: i hope Deuce is the goods, but Knicks batting .000 on PGs.

Back
Top Bottom