Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

hxane14d77f71.jpg

LA is his best chance & they needed shooters. He should’ve been there after OKC but at least it’s just a one year. If he ends the season still producing & Lakers fizzle, he’s still got a couple years left in the tank on bench minutes. He should be breaking records in a Knicks uni :blush:. Rose shouldn’t be the only member left of the super team.

They saying Knicks & Nunn have interest.

Kendrick Nunn undrafted and we want him, yet we can give our draftees burn and they arw automatically bust.

SMH

There are plenty of playera I like that never won a ring, **** the Lakers .... Melo playing is a win in my book, but I'm not rooting for his *** to win a ring.

LA is his best chance & they needed shooters. He should’ve been there after OKC but at least it’s just a one year. If he ends the season still producing & Lakers fizzle, he’s still got a couple years left in the tank on bench minutes. He should be breaking records in a Knicks uni :blush:. Rose shouldn’t be the only member left of the super team.

They saying Knicks & Nunn have interest.

whatchu mean? Noah is still here. at least his contract is....

Wow. Lakers got Nunn for 2 yrs/10 mill. I didnt like him bc he's not playable in the playoffs, but **** for that price why not.

I'm really tryna see what we have with our guards in summer league. I know it's SL and stats don't matter, but you can tell if a player belongs or not.

Every PG on our roster outside of Rose is on that team. IQ, Luca, Rokas, Miles.

wouldn't hurt, BUT i think our FO might be waiting until after SL. if all these guards are buns, they're picking up the phone.

No way Reggie is available after summer league with how he played after Kawhi got hurt. Dude was an automatic 20+ almost every game. I'm okay with the young guys getting burn at PG as long as the fan base accepts a mediocre season of rebuilding/growth. You're not making ANY noise in the playoffs with your primary playmakers being Rose and IQ

If we ain't signing anyone then D-Rose gotta start IMO.

With more dependable offensive options, you can let Burks and IQ do what they do with the second unit, or stagger the rotation, etc.

If IQ and one of the rookies can keep Rose at his target minutes let's run it. IQ got pressure to be better in his 2nd year gotta see how he responds before writing him off after his rookie year which wasnt bad. SL for the draft picks will be my first time seeing any of them play and hopefully they're well rested :lol:

Back
Top Bottom