Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

The team we have, with these team friendly contracts plus all of our draft picks and young players we are in a good *** position to get a superstar via a trade.
Man listen, **** a superstar thats trying to ride coattails ... if we can compete with this team, lets ******* develop the rooks man ....

I get we want a superstar ... rightfully so ... but **** lets be happy we have a cool team and picks going forward.

RJ might maintain marginally better stats this year, but I’m looking for his skill development more than anything. I want him to do more off the dribble. Shoot off the dribble 1st & foremost. Midrange step backs are good to have when you’re not the fastest in your matchup.

Handle more of the playmaking duties. Average 4-5 assists. Nick Nurse let Rowan be a star for Team Canada. And Randle creates a bit less as well because there are guys that can get their own now in every lineup.

By 23, it will be Rowan’s team & Zion will be the first to tell you from his locker next to him.

:lol: Bruh why in the hell Knicks fans always worried about saving cap space when we haven't scratched the cap in years and are the richest team in the league? Warriors bout to trick off 185m in luxury tax, relax.
Not so much saving cap space but keeping cap space open for someone who can help us since currently we are at the cap.

:lol: Bruh why in the hell Knicks fans always worried about saving cap space when we haven't scratched the cap in years and are the richest team in the league? Warriors bout to trick off 185m in luxury tax, relax.
Especially considering the cap doesn't prevent us from signing Randle to a max deal (if he deserves it) or any of our players

Those Burks, Rose, Noel contracts are exactly the type of deals that go out the door along wit a couple of youngins and picks for a superstar

We was supposed to get Dame for 7 players on minimum deals?

1628105026506.png

Is he taking 25 back? My heart wants him to have a solid tenure here, maybe into retirement.

And on jersey numbers, I saw Grimes chose the legendary 8 prior to the Kemba comeup. Does Kemba throw him a bag? Does he not respect Walker’s ilk & keep the 8?

We’ll find out soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom