Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Is he taking 25 back? My heart wants him to have a solid tenure here, maybe into retirement.

And on jersey numbers, I saw Grimes chose the legendary 8 prior to the Kemba comeup. Does Kemba throw him a bag? Does he not respect Walker’s ilk & keep the 8?

We’ll find out soon.
He should keep 4 for this tenure … I think rose eventually has a final season with Chicago … whenever that is

Perfect time for Knicks to offer randle a contract …. A more team friendly contract ….. his stats should be down next season with more ball handlers and more shooters around …. On top of that seeing Dennis on the lakers Make a bad decision might make him take the money 😂

This depth on the Knicks this year reminds me of the Jazz last year. And before somebody jumps down my throat, I'm not saying we're "best team in the league" but the Jazz aside from Donovan have no other superstar. Great defense and perimeter shooting, bench depth, and ball movement. If we can follow that formula I don't see why the team shouldn't be a 3-4 seed again.

i better not see randle take another off-balance fadeaway jumper in traffic to win or tie any games next year

We haven't had a guy who can create his own perimeter shot off the dribble on the final possession of a game since Melo left. Now we have Fournier and Kemba who can both get a final shot off. That's a huge asset alone since we lost a good chunk of close games due to RJ and Randle missing late shots

Knicks top 6 seed again.
Kemba & Rose should share starter minutes with IQ & Deuce getting the scraps.

Speaking of McBride, mans agrees y’all in here sleep on Him. He’s a 1st round talent that fell in one of the deepest drafts ever. He’s being groomed the right way behind some shifty *** point gawds.

Omg, it just hit me, Knicks got Cardiac ******* Kemba. He lives for playoff basketball. He’s gonna kill here in NYC.

They could literally alternate starts & games even to preserve. That should find some minutes for IQ & McBride right there.

Melo shoulda waited.

Last edited:
Frank does make a whole lotta sense in Utah. The roster is pretty effing complete here with no more room left in the rotation. He’ll be back in the playoffs next year on the end the Jazz bench.

2020-21 stats:

Kemba: 19/4/5
Fournier (pre-Boston & covid): 20/3/4
Barrett: 18/6/3
Randle: 24/10/6
Robinson: 8/8, 2 blocks

2020-21 stats:

Kemba: 19/4/5
Fournier (pre-Boston & covid): 20/3/4
Barrett: 18/6/3
Randle: 24/10/6
Robinson: 8/8, 2 blocks

Mitch should easily be averaging double digit rebounds. this guy really needs to learn how to stop fouling so damn much. deadass, if he can't figure it out in his 4th year, we need to move him at the deadline. not worth paying him 15mil+ per season for 8pts and 8rebs.

Fournier was also recovering from covid which he said hit him hard so he wasnt his full self at Boston either

Mitch should easily be averaging double digit rebounds. this guy really needs to learn how to stop fouling so damn much. deadass, if he can't figure it out in his 4th year, we need to move him at the deadline. not worth paying him 15mil+ per season for 8pts and 8rebs.
Why are fouls being brought up? He definitely improved on that area last year and the reson he wsnt on the floor were injuries.

Back
Top Bottom