Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I actually think this was a successful offseason, considering who was available and our draft position. We kept the key players that led us to a playoff berth for the first time in almost a decade. We made some positional upgrades by replacing our one dimensional guys with those that can create, which we desperately needed especially in the ATL series. Drafted well considering our position and might have a steal with that future first we got. All in all, I’m content.

Kemba / Fournier / RJ / Randle all are capable of averaging 20ppg+.

I like that all can spread the floor aside from Mitch. If Walker is healthy with the motivation of playing home then that price tag is a steal

I actually think this was a successful offseason, considering who was available and our draft position. We kept the key players that led us to a playoff berth for the first time in almost a decade. We made some positional upgrades by replacing our one dimensional guys with those that can create, which we desperately needed especially in the ATL series. Drafted well considering our position and might have a steal with that future first we got. All in all, I’m content.
Plus we didn’t sign Carmelo :pimp::pimp::pimp::nerd:

just a couple months ago you was calling for Luca to come out the tunnel like Willis Reed against ATL

how we get here already?? :lol:
Rose x Kemba and salary cap implications. Felt the Knicks didn't think he was that good after they drafted Mcbride

full

full

The Luca signing was insurance. It being non guaranteed I'm sure now they signed it with the idea of possibly cutting him for cap room. I think they were planning to hold onto him if we were unable to pick up a serviceable point guard.

Back
Top Bottom