Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Yeah they bummed it up on NO together. Whats your point relevant to mine? :lol:

You dont watch Bball at all if u cant understand the point im trying to make. Our younger guards are hesitant to demand the rock. Regardless if they played together, guards are suppose to control the offense, bring the rock up.
Bro .. when you say young PG you mean Frank ....

Frank usually passes the rock before the offense is set.

Now I know you started watching the Knicks after they beat the bucks because prior Quickley was demanding the ball.

Listed at 6'7 .

Probably 6'5 bare foot
Man. I was looking at him this game like this dude is small. Looking shorter than Frank.

I might have to call it for dude. If he's 6'5" that ceiling is low. He isn't a pg and with that shot he'll never be a sg. At best he's looking at some inbetween off guard role with his jack of all trades other skills.

I dunno yall.

Good win . With the shorter rotations you see how players get more comfortable. Lets see how toppin and others get worked back in

Last edited:
How did this team go from Brick City, USA last season to being lethal from 3 with essentially the same exact roster?

It's a long season. Rotation wont be at 8 for most nights, more so 10.

Frank and DSJ are the odd guys out when everyone is healthy imo.

1609296741478.png

It's a long season. Rotation wont be at 8 for most nights, more so 10.

Frank and DSJ are the odd guys out when everyone is healthy imo.
Im afraid you're right, but clearly the odd man out should be Austin and perhaps Payton.

No way you sit Burk with what he has done, you continue to play him until he proves you wrong.

Start

IQ
RJ
Burks
Randle
Mitch

Second unit I would like Frank and DSJ but ....

Payton
Austin
Knox/Bullock
Obi
Noel

Ideally

Frank
DSJ
Knox
Obi
Noel

But facts are these dude need someone with more experience to reel them in.

Back
Top Bottom