Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

The “Knicks for clicks” hive really be coming out in full force to try and bring us down when we’re on a high :lol:

This been going around this morning straight from D. Rose new book

E18D5BE5-4C9B-4887-ADC1-20FE5CF2FE1D.jpeg
I need this poster sized to hang in the gym :lol:

Just watched the game against Cleveland. Randle is going to need the KL load management on whatever team gives up the goods.

From what I read, the second doze is the one that will carry those symptoms along with headaches and stuff. A lot of employers are preparing for 2 days sick leave.

Now I might have to reconsider.

Serious question, if you get the vaccine it means your body will be adapted to the virus and will fight it off, but will you be contagious?

Technically, you can be spreader. I was the wondering the same thing. They're still trying to see if that's the case.

Last edited:
Gotta trade both of those 1sts to get into top 4, if Knicks don’t get in themselves.

& EP’s minutes won’t be threatened by Rivers coming back.

Gotta hope Luka is actually coming down to earth. Without him leading, they could struggle a bit in the West especially with KP out.

I think we also have the right to swap picks with LAC this year too, but we’ll almost certainly have a worse record.

If Luka is going to have a year with an injury riddled season, this would be the best year it could happen.

Back
Top Bottom