Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

B9B521A3-3069-4854-99D6-27B86FD390DC.gif

not gonna let the devil rile me up this morning

Last edited:
Watching this discussion between Kemp and Gary on NBAtv they said straight up they weren’t a good fit for KC as coach, they needed Karl as coach to be hard on us and hold us accountable.

I work in Healthcare. Moderna might be strong. I know a nurse that took it Monday and got fever and chills today. I know 4 people that got the Pfizer vaccine 2 weeks ago and they're doing ok right now.

I work in Healthcare. Moderna might be strong. I know a nurse that took it Monday and got fever and chills today. I know 4 people that got the Pfizer vaccine 2 weeks ago and they're doing ok right now.
From what I read, the second doze is the one that will carry those symptoms along with headaches and stuff. A lot of employers are preparing for 2 days sick leave.

Now I might have to reconsider.

Serious question, if you get the vaccine it means your body will be adapted to the virus and will fight it off, but will you be contagious?

The “Knicks for clicks” hive really be coming out in full force to try and bring us down when we’re on a high :lol:

This been going around this morning straight from D. Rose new book

E18D5BE5-4C9B-4887-ADC1-20FE5CF2FE1D.jpeg
Glad Mr. GLASS was able to have a couple of good years after injuries. But dude has not shot, is mentally weak and fragile like a mug. Hard to be anything but **** when they trying to bring his *** to be a main star.

Glad Mr. GLASS was able to have a couple of good years after injuries. But dude has not shot, is mentally weak and fragile like a mug. Hard to be anything but **** when they trying to bring his *** to be a main star.

dude hasn't been on a winning team since the Bulls. Dunno why anyone cares what his opinion on a franchise is lol. It's like asking a dude who's business has failed the last 10 years for financial advice.

Back
Top Bottom