Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

This thread has turned into the Knicks forum on RealGM

It's so bad over there I can't even browse anymore.
Definitely some pessimism in here but no way is it like Real GM, its overwhelming negative. I am pretty sure some of those dudes actively root against the team just to be right on the internet, some weirdos for sure.

With Bullock being gone that means Randle can't force him the ball.

Julius definitely gave him the ball entirely too much especially when RJ was on the floor

Elfred being gone means Randle won't be force fed the ball.

He was literally the only person he passed to

This team is gonna be soooo much better regardless of seeding

With Bullock being gone that means Randle can't force him the ball.

Julius definitely gave him the ball entirely too much especially when RJ was on the floor

Elfred being gone means Randle won't be force fed the ball.

He was literally the only person he passed to

This team is gonna be soooo much better regardless of seeding

63bb7ea8b34f7e168c422556b3888f6a5989ff226af535698a3926c6a423272c_1.jpg

Bullock when he got the ball anywhere but the corner three

left potentially 100mil on the table
How so?

As far as Knox, his problem is maturity mentally and physically. You would think he was 3 years younger than RJ the way he carries himself imo. Unfortunately, and I hope I'm wrong, he wont even start tapping into any of his potential until hes like 24-25

crazy how KD never signed a long term deal with the dubs despite them being a superior team but stuck with the nets for life even though they never won jack

Would be absolutely beautiful if they never won a championship
That’s really all I prayed for after the Knicks got eliminated. And this will tradition will continue.

KD, I’m glad he chose that circus over there. All the talent in the world but he’s not an alpha. We don’t need or want him.

Back
Top Bottom