Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

On a lighter & more tangible note, Deuce has the keys to become the future starting point guard for the New York Knicks. The search might be over y’all. Perfect player for the coach. And he looks like everything you’d want in that dawg spot. Football player tough & more athletic than IQ. His defense should earn him pt right away.

Let Rose & Kemba suit up every other game before ASW. IQ gets more. Deuce as well. And they will be in a good lather for the playoff run.

And Grimes is a walking bucket. He has a Melo-esque, not fast but fast/good footwork twitch to his game. Middleton has this as well, but he compensates less fast twitch with even better footwork. The flick of da wrist on QGrimes shots is clean. Kid got a good looking game & wants to be more than just 3&D. Love to hear it.

Sims. I wonder what those plans are. Freak athlete, raw, shows potential but can’t/won’t shoot. Sounds like someone familiar?

On a lighter & more tangible note, Deuce has the keys to become the future starting point guard for the New York Knicks. The search might be over y’all. Perfect player for the coach. And he looks like everything you’d want in that dawg spot. Football player tough & more athletic than IQ. His defense should earn him pt right away.

Let Rose & Kemba suit up every other game before ASW. IQ gets more. Deuce as well. And they will be in a good lather for the playoff run.

And Grimes is a walking bucket. He has a Melo-esque, not fast but fast/good footwork twitch to his game. Middleton has this as well, but he compensates less fast twitch with even better footwork. The flick of da wrist on QGrimes shots is clean. Kid got a good looking game & wants to be more than just 3&D. Love to hear it.

Sims. I wonder what those plans are. Freak athlete, raw, shows potential but can’t/won’t shoot. Sounds like someone familiar?
They will not be suiting up every other game 😂😂😂😂

just seen evan fournier gonna wear #11 and i’m about to kms

cover1.jpg

Kemba is gonna be a bigger impact than I think most people expect. Obviously dude had a few rough seasons due to injury but if he can manage to stay healthy he's a massive upgrade.

We had Trae Young doing whatever he wanted and then on defense he had to exert 0 energy to guard Elf. Then when Rose came in the game he'd cook Trae. Imagine Kemba putting dudes like Trae in the blender then Rose coming off the bench to do the same to their backup.

Where the mods at to ban this dude.
I gave him a chance. Not no more. Now its **** him and his bum *** game.

I see a lot of y'all happy to be mediocre in the playoffs, overachieve in a weak east, and maybe win 2 games in the playoffs this time.

Randle is a ******* bum. Hope he gets traded for a better player or package as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

They will not be suiting up every other game 😂😂😂😂
Far fetched & unconventional, I know. I don’t think they do it, but it’s an option trying to manage these minutes & veteran knees & legs. Hopefully Burks doesn’t have to ever start a game at the 1 again.

McBride+Barrett+Zion+Obi+Wiseman for the dream lineup.

I hope they give my boy Knox II a chance this year. Showed signs of composure but he fell off & out of favor down the season stretch. Handles so shaky he had to be reduced to C&S 99% of the time. All the physical tools in the world but he hasn’t really made a real attempt to perfect his craft. He got away with being lankier & more athletic than everyone. That got him all the way to the NBA lottery. A shame he was a victim of shoddy management & direction. Last year was for all intents & purposes son’s rookie campaign. This however is a make or break season if he wants to stay in NY.

Then again, he might not be a Knick or even 1st rounder, if not for said leadership. So yeah, always wanna give your own a chance. They/y’all let Frank swindle money & a warm seat these last couple years. It’s only fair Kev gets equal leeway.

Idk if Knox takes basketball seriously. RJ went from being a terrible shooter to 40+% the following season. Now he’s already working on his off the dribble moves. Knox has had 2 off seasons and has done what?

Kev can shoot but its personality that holds him back. There are games where he isn't afraid to let it fly and will drive to the rim but it doesn't seem like it carries over on the defensive end.

Thibs kinda had him on a yo-yo but this just isn't the spot for him.

Kev can shoot but its personality that holds him back. There are games where he isn't afraid to let it fly and will drive to the rim but it doesn't seem like it carries over on the defensive end.

Thibs kinda had him on a yo-yo but this just isn't the spot for him.

i was using RJ's shooting as an example of a player working on his game in the offseason. Knox has shaky handles and lacks the effort on defense. like Frank, neither of them have really improved on their weaknesses during their tenure here. i mean if us randoms on a NT thread can see weaknesses in a player, there's no way the professionals dont. it just seems like some guys care more about the game than others is all i'm saying. perfect examples on this team are RJ and Randle.

Back
Top Bottom