Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Once Grimes finds his shot its a wrap.

We've all been saying how we're so much better drafting with our later picks.

IQ has definitely gotten more muscular. his arms are a lot more defined and shoulders a lot more square

good game from the young knicks

quit playin w us man

D6FAE066-9DFC-4924-9F47-E90A98F37AA3.jpeg

I like that Obi has been aggressive but my concern with him is he seems to play best when he's in a rhythm which won't happen often with Randle starting. If Randle produces at a high level again, no way Obi plays for long stretches. McBride however seems like a plug and play guy which is awesome. If someone is banged up I can see him putting up solid rookie numbers.

I like that Obi has been aggressive but my concern with him is he seems to play best when he's in a rhythm which won't happen often with Randle starting. If Randle produces at a high level again, no way Obi plays for long stretches. McBride however seems like a plug and play guy which is awesome. If someone is banged up I can see him putting up solid rookie numbers.
Thibs has to learn to run the hot hand

At this rate all Portland is gonna ask for is McBride and Obi. Might have to squeeze a pick outta them too.

what are we gonna do with Kemba? :lol: It would be a terrible look for the Knicks to be like THE HOMETOWN KID COMES TO THE MECCA TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND and then be like "actuallyyyyy you either riding the bench or your *** is getting traded"

what are we gonna do with Kemba? :lol: It would be a terrible look for the Knicks to be like THE HOMETOWN KID COMES TO THE MECCA TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND and then be like "actuallyyyyy you either riding the bench or your *** is getting traded"

It's business never personal. New people, new money, I had to get that check. So wit that bein' said, The team lookin' right, and look like we're ready to go. It's all solidified.

ShoeGameBoss ShoeGameBoss im sorry I don't get the funny. Damian Lillard plays for the Portland Trailblazers and has not formally requested a trade or expressed his desire to play for the New York Knicks

No team for that matter should be worried about Damian Lillard unless he pulls a James Harden and forces his way out and demands to play for said team

Back
Top Bottom