Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Roster is deep this year baring Injury

Minutes

G kemba (24) / rose (20) / quickly (4)
G fournier (32) / quickly (16)
F Barrett (32) / Burks (16)
F Randle (34) / Toppin (14)
F Robinson (22) / noel (18) / Gibson (8)

no play
12. Luka (cut?)
13. Grimes
14. McBride
15. Simms

ShoeGameBoss ShoeGameBoss im sorry I don't get the funny. Damian Lillard plays for the Portland Trailblazers and has not formally requested a trade or expressed his desire to play for the New York Knicks

No team for that matter should be worried about Damian Lillard unless he pulls a James Harden and forces his way out and demands to play for said team
You’d be the first one to cop his jersey if y’all were to get him lol

Missed the game but no surprises for Deuce, future starting pg for the New York Knicks, McBride. They said his defense would get him on the court soonest. Offense already not too shabby.

You’d be the first one to cop his jersey if y’all were to get him lol
1628778192290.gif

i’m riffing here and it’s nothing y’all ain’t seen too but i’m just really impressed w what i’ve seen from iq through three summer league games so far

it’s crazy how easily he’s adjusted the past two games compared to the first. you can really tell his court visions been expanded and he’s seeing the floor a lot clearer since then. not only being a willing passer but making the right pass above everything else

after the first game i was afraid he’d still be leaning heavily into his chuck tendencies from last year but this is a completely different quick we’re seeing here in this small sample size

not only that but his leadership w this summer league squad definitely shouldn’t go without praise. having him mic’d up last night was some cool insight and i saw things i wouldn’t necessarily expect from him as a leader. being vocal on and off the floor, holding guys accountable, ect

one clip in particular caught my eye and i had to rewatch it a few times to hear it clearly

in the first clip, you can here iq tell obi “our body language gotta improve, we gotta pick these guys up”

it’s little things like that that go a long way. big shoutout to iq for taking on the responsibility of being the SL leader and ushering these other kids in. can’t wait to see how his regular season turns out

Glad to see IQ and Obi dominating (as they should) as 2nd year players in SL.

Even though I think with NBA talent IQ is better off the ball, but it seems that he wants to be a PG. He's only gonna get better from here.

i’m riffing here and it’s nothing y’all ain’t seen too but i’m just really impressed w what i’ve seen from iq through three summer league games so far

it’s crazy how easily he’s adjusted the past two games compared to the first. you can really tell his court visions been expanded and he’s seeing the floor a lot clearer since then. not only being a willing passer but making the right pass above everything else

after the first game i was afraid he’d still be leaning heavily into his chuck tendencies from last year but this is a completely different quick we’re seeing here in this small sample size

not only that but his leadership w this summer league squad definitely shouldn’t go without praise. having him mic’d up last night was some cool insight and i saw things i wouldn’t necessarily expect from him as a leader. being vocal on and off the floor, holding guys accountable, ect

one clip in particular caught my eye and i had to rewatch it a few times to hear it clearly

in the first clip, you can here iq tell obi “our body language gotta improve, we gotta pick these guys up”

it’s little things like that that go a long way. big shoutout to iq for taking on the responsibility of being the SL leader and ushering these other kids in. can’t wait to see how his regular season turns out

I love Quickley. Not sure what his ceiling is but he’s confident, aggressive and team oriented and has been from the jump.

Knicks are obviously grooming IQ to start in the games when Kemba can't play.

Rose x Deuce bench backcourt in those games can potentially be disgusting

Knicks are obviously grooming IQ to start in the games when Kemba can't play.

Rose x Deuce bench backcourt in those games can potentially be disgusting

-Same conclusion.

-Deuce is a problem & will not be ignored by coach.

Knicks are presented with a golden opportunity to develop the youts & preserve the vets for a playoff run. Kemba & Rose should only be getting 20-25 a night & practicing management by sitting out most back to backs.

Last edited:
I just want ya to remember that yes our young bucks are balling, but they are facing people that are the same level as them, come NBA time lets go see if they have the same energy

I just want ya to remember that yes our young bucks are balling, but they are facing people that are the same level as them, come NBA time lets go see if they have the same energy
When it comes to IQ he's done this already as a rook

Deuce has immediate transferable skills on the next level (defense, motor, and 3 PT shooting)

Simms is cool but he's never gonna see any time behind Mitch, Noel, and Taj, might be in the G League at multiple time throughout

Jakab is gonna be at least a rotational piece on this team in a couple years

Back
Top Bottom