Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I have to get the 3rd shot soon >D since I was one of the first to get the Pfizer vaccine back in December
They haven't approved a booster yet, have they?

I keep reading Moderna is THE vaccine to get though. Data shows up to double the amount of antibodies and more efficient for all the Variants.

1631212578510.png

Hey guys is there a way to pay for tickets and get reduced points before the court date?

I have two tickets I got in 2018 (failure to yield, and illegal left turn) which were both BS and we're pushed up to May and July of 2022

MTA called me for a bus operator position but the points limit for the job is 4

These two tickets will put me at 5.

Just trying to see if an option is available to pay the fines now and get a points reduction

Hey guys is there a way to pay for tickets and get reduced points before the court date?

I have two tickets I got in 2018 (failure to yield, and illegal left turn) which were both BS and we're pushed up to May and July of 2022

Just trying to see if an option is available to pay the fines now and get a points reduction

You probably have already but did you look into an online defensive driving course?

Nah I haven't. If I did that would it get me a points reduction if I settled?

At the very least, I think it's worth looking in to to see if it'll help your exact situation.

Nah I haven't. If I did that would it get me a points reduction if I settled?
yeah defensive driving school is the way to go for those kind of traffic stops

once you complete the course in person or online, the point will drop from your record

you most likely won’t be able to get rid of both bc states have a limit as to how much driving school you can take within a set amount of time but getting at least one point off is better than nothing

yeah defensive driving school is the way to go for those kind of traffic stops

once you complete the course in person or online, the point will drop from your record

you most likely won’t be able to get rid of both bc states have a limit as to how much driving school you can take within a set amount of time but getting at least one point off is better than nothing
Oh I haven't taken the points yet because my court date is May and July of 2022

I'm thinking that the best course of action is for me take the points now then do the defensive driving course

Oh I haven't taken the points yet because my court date is May and July of 2022

I'm thinking that the best course of action is for me take the points now then do the defensive driving course
yeah i guess you could say the points are in a “pending” status until your court date passes

driving school will take care of one at least for sure

Plead not guilty, get your court hearing and before seeing the judge, sometime you have an attorney that offers a pleas deal, sometimes you fight it against the cop itself and at that time you explain your situation and the judge is lenient and dismisses or reduces the offense in order to keep you legit.

Obvioisly you'll have to pay a fine / fee and defensive driving classes may be required.

I seen dudes charged with wreckless driving which could be an arrestable offense and 5 points reduces to nothing or ACD with driving course and x amount of time without another violation.

If you plead guilty now, I dont know about getting any reduction as you admitted guilt.

I got 2 reckless driving tickets and both times I had to go to court with a lawyer to get them reduced and 1 of the times i took a State approved Defensive driving or driver improvement course (forgot which one) and it meant less points on my license.

Back
Top Bottom