Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

i'm far from a Frank fan, but i'm glad he's getting another chance in the L. tbh, i didn't think he'd be on an NBA roster again, unless it was San Antonio. i honestly couldn't care less about Dallas. if we had given KP that extension, it would've been like STAT all over again. we're actually in a good position as a franchise (for the first time in ******* forever), so having his often injured *** on our squad eating up cap space would've kept us in limbo.

Mavericks are mad ****ing annoying. Weird Knicks obsession
804768D4-544D-4E6C-BD25-47C2772579B4.jpeg

This is the year Mitch and Knox need to me a jump in progression. I can see Mitch doing so especially after adding playmakers, but idk about Knox

knox is cooked. highly doubt he'll be getting too many opportunities to show his team what he's made of this season, unfortunately. he's mostly been ignored and poorly developed during his time on the team

the critique i see people throwing on mitch is that his attitude isn't serious, not mature, etc.
he's a young guy, not a robot. i don't doubt he's serious about succeeding and contributing to this team. just had some unfortunate injuries that gave people time and space to talk. his biggest hurdle is remaining injury free imo

pre season in 2.5 weeks is wild to me.

Knox just hasn't improved at all. what i will never understand is why so many people are enamored by Frank and his "lack of opportunity", but don't keep that same energy with Knox. both have had opportunities to show out in summer league, for their home country, pre season, practice, etc. and neither cracked the the rotation with an actual role. maybe they just arent that good? but of course, everyone knows more than the coaches and execs that run these billion dollar franchises....

Knox just hasn't improved at all. what i will never understand is why so many people are enamored by Frank and his "lack of opportunity", but don't keep that same energy with Knox. both have had opportunities to show out in summer league, for their home country, pre season, practice, etc. and neither cracked the the rotation with an actual role. maybe they just arent that good? but of course, everyone knows more than the coaches and execs that run these billion dollar franchises....

Thought Knox was 6’9 to 6’10. Y’all think Frank making the cut in Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom