Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Yea definitely plead not guilty. Got a ticket in Dec 2019 with 2 pending points and my court date got postponed 4x now to April 2022. Curious to see if the cop shows up, but definitely doing a defensive driving course if the points don’t get removed.

Yea definitely plead not guilty. Got a ticket in Dec 2019 with 2 pending points and my court date got postponed 4x now to April 2022. Curious to see if the cop shows up, but definitely doing a defensive driving course if the points don’t get removed.
I have a Connecticut license and when I looked at the idrivesafely site it doesn't offer point reduction 🤦🏾‍♂️

I'ma do it regardless though

If I have to relist for MTA at a later date I will

I think I can beat those two ******** tickets in court with a lawyer

I have a Connecticut license and when I looked at the idrivesafely site it doesn't offer point reduction 🤦🏾‍♂️

I think I can beat those two bull**** tickets in court with a lawyer
What if you swap that CT license for an NY license?

I think I can beat those two bull**** tickets in court with a lawyer
Where did you get tickets?

A lot of times states do not reduce points for out of state tickets. However, they would suspend your liscense if your ticket is not addressed.

It's worth talking to the DMV and a lawyer .....

Your CT license and number is attached to that ticket so if you swap it for an NY license you might be good. Don’t quote me though :lol:

Where did you get tickets?

A lot of times states do not reduce points for out of state tickets. However, they would suspend your liscense if your ticket is not addressed.

It's worth talking to the DMV and a lawyer .....
Got the tickets in NYC and actually had Georgia plates and license at the time 😂

Got the tickets in NYC and actually had Georgia plates and license at the time 😂
NVM, you'll probably be required to have a valid NY liscence yo work for the MTA.

But who knows how that would work because they just have your GA liscence and in GA they might not recognize points from NYS.

NVM, you'll probably be required to have a valid NY liscence yo work for the MTA.

But who knows how that would work because they just have your GA liscence and in GA they might not recognize points from NYS.
Very interesting. Definitely gonna have to call a lawyer and see

…Trae is a villain in the same realm of reggie and the fckn GOAT?

1631509838211.gif

…did dude just did this?

Where would I get them (if they were to become available) I swear getting Knicks gear is so difficult sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom