Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Mike Woodson was our last great coach.

Dude had Melo buying into defense.

So happy he is back like I said before.

Between Thibs and Woodson for D and Payne for youth development ... we have a very solid Coaching staff bro.

Woodson was not a great coach. That ******** he pulled against Indiana in the playoffs when we had a good team. **** him.

Great bounce back game by RJ. Never quit.

Elf and Mitch were great.

Randle was garbage in the first half but he was great in the second half.

GREAT COACHING. MAKES ME TIGHT WE DIDNT HIRE THIS GUY LAST TIME HE WAS OUT THERE.

This **** feel so good

The way Thibs got these guys running got the ignorant Knicks fan in me at an all time high :pimp:

Woodson was not a great coach. That bull**** he pulled against Indiana in the playoffs when we had a good team. **** him.

Great bounce back game by RJ. Never quit.

Elf and Mitch were great.

Randle was garbage in the first half but he was great in the second half.

GREAT COACHING. MAKES ME TIGHT WE DIDNT HIRE THIS GUY LAST TIME HE WAS OUT THERE.
He was our best coach bro ... but iight ...

happy for this win. this team showed a steadyness tonight. despite not always playing well they didn't lose the lead too often and upped the defense in the second half

We choked game one and then Woodson went with a dog **** lineup in game 2. He was in full panic mode. Made terrible substitutions and everything.

We choked game one and then Woodson went with a dog **** lineup in game 2. He was in full panic mode. Made terrible substitutions and everything.
What does that have to do with NO ONE besides Melo being able to put the ball in the hoop?

Panic mode is right cause the rest of the team turned to dog poop when that series began

Back
Top Bottom