Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Def wasn’t a fan of Austin but so far I’m wrong but don’t act like a lot of you cats were/are Thibs fans. I was one of the few who liked the hire and most were against the hiring of Thibs.

Screenshot_20210102-213935_Gallery.jpg

I’m not gonna get too juiced off six games but I’d been adamantly anti-Thibs for over a year or at least since them rumors started

Haven’t been this encouraged by the team in a minute though

If I see this type of spirited play and effort in March I’ll happily eat my crow over it

We have officially hit the point of the young season when the team looks decent for a stretch of games and dudes start talking that "man I always liked [insert player]. You misunderstood what I was saying when I said he was a bad signing. I meant bad salary wise not performance wise. I been a fan of his since AAU"

Caught the second half..
I enjoy the competitiveness. The energy that the new staff and players bring on the court is good stuff. seems more professional.

I wasnt sold on thibs, and personally i have to see more. But i thought his game management , calling timeouts to recollect were so much more impressive than Fizdale, and even Miller. im 100% down with the Fiz slander too btw. What a godawful snake salesman. Another fisher tbh. Just someone who thought havin bars in the huddle about preserverence was more effective than adjustments and strategy.

that pic of him smiling down 200 to the Bucks gets me so angry. He was so defeated he just gave up. Horrible leader. Lost many players respect as a coach( although probably still cool off court) .

thibs at least youknow hes never satisfied hes about his team.

Maaaaaan, the Knicks keep this up there gonna be more than 25 (I made that number up) regulars in this thread :lol: what I woukdnt give for Quickley to become a player analysts start pointing out what teams passed on him :smokin

can only really tell how good the team is after 25-30 games.... we had a couple seasons good with drose and robin lopez only to fizzle out lol....but then again it was only cuz kp played good in the beginning but got hurt or regressed... talk about injury prone... but to keep it real i like this teams fight and how they play defense and share the ball.... i havent been this excited about this team in a minute... i just hope thibs dont play all these guys 40+ minutes smh

Back
Top Bottom