Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

kfx3bygcrh741.jpg
Cannot stand the fact that to this day, the media will defends this dudes coaching and act like we the problem

Thats the picture

thats the insge of fizdale in my head i will añways correlate with. Just a loser. He knew he was finna get canned any second . He also knew they was gonna pay him . what a chump

Cannot stand the fact that to this day, the media will defends this dudes coaching and act like we the problem

The SAS "homeboy" sector of the media is annoying and toxic as ****. Narrative switching no accountability driven ESPN frat house garbage

You see it in the NFL too

Apparently we're supposed to feel bad for Sam Darnold because the Jets "ruined him" meanwhile the backup who plays on the same damn team has outperformed him in every facet this year

If you don't actually know your **** it's so easy to eat all this up

It was pretty evident after miller won his 5th game that fizdale was the problem

media of course defended him since he works at espn. His friends tried to cover his *** and create a narrative that the knicks just stunk- which we did - but we were not as poorly functioning as he had us be.

real fans and hoopers knew he was a snake oil salesman.Tbh him and perry was just in the meetin havin fake pimp playa rhetorics and steve mills probably just ate it all up too.

4-18. Pathetic.

fiz aint win his 4th game till Game 14 and he never won another one after.

After 14 games im expecting this team to have at least 6-7 wins.

The way is looking Frank and DSJ aren't going to get any minutes.

I do believe Frank can be a serviceable player in the NBA and DSJ at the 2 could find his stride. However, a right teams needs to aquire them and not sure if anyone is willing to get DSJ but Frank yes. Hopefully both kids can go somewhere they can get minutes.

Iggy as well ... hate for kids not to get a fair chance by the teams that drafted them. Sucks actually.

The way is looking Frank and DSJ aren't going to get any minutes.

I do believe Frank can be a serviceable player in the NBA and DSJ at the 2 could find his stride. However, a right teams needs to aquire them and not sure if anyone is willing to get DSJ but Frank yes. Hopefully both kids can go somewhere they can get minutes.

Iggy as well ... hate for kids not to get a fair chance by the teams that drafted them. Sucks actually.
Your doing this but a rookie drafted in the 2nd round is getting consistent minutes and would probably be getting even more if he didn't get hurt

Those players your mentioned have showed absolutely nothing and don't get time on the court due to that

DSJr got robbed of his job and his number by Quickley

He’s cooked
Yup

In terms of Frank he had a good game but his headass got injured

Him playing well on a consistent basis will get him back in the rotation

I worry about Knox cause if he's not knocking down that 3 consistently Obi might take his minutes when he comes back

If Bullock keeps playing like buns Frank will def supplement those minutes better

Honestly don’t know how Obi fits in the rotation once he gets back but really want Knox to stay in the lineup

Everything I’ve seen from Knox this season has been encouraging for me minus the shot consistency

Thibs rotations are so tight so early into the season. Reggie and Obi are gonna be fighting for playing time depending on how the game goes.

It's clear we have 9 guys that should play every night though.

Elfrid-Quickley
Burks-Rivers
RJ-Knox
Randle
Mitch-Noel

I dont think Toppin should be out of the rotation so soon. He deserves the chance to prove hes a bust same as Frank and DSJ did...

Thibs rotations are so tight so early into the season. Reggie and Obi are gonna be fighting for playing time depending on how the game goes.

It's clear we have 9 guys that should play every night though.

Elfrid-Quickley
Burks-Rivers
RJ-Knox
Randle
Mitch-Noel
If the team remains consistently competitive this gon be a redshirt year for Obi...Can’t justify mins for his development when Randle hasn’t gone off the rails yet and the other cats are keeping the squad in games

I dont think Toppin should be out of the rotation so soon. He deserves the chance to prove hes a bust same as Frank and DSJ did...
Yeah, I’d slot Obi at backup PF. Overall I think that’s a solid line up to start to change the culture as long as Elfrid and Randle continue to fill their roles.

If the team remains consistently competitive this gon be a redshirt year for Obi...Can’t justify mins for his development when Randle hasn’t gone off the rails yet and the other cats are keeping the squad in games

I think he should play as long as we don’t use him as a spot up 3pt shooter like we have been.

Your doing this but a rookie drafted in the 2nd round is getting consistent minutes and would probably be getting even more if he didn't get hurt

Those players your mentioned have showed absolutely nothing and don't get time on the court due to that
There was no way Mitch didn't play his rookie year. Literally the best big man the Knicks had.

Quickley is in a new regime, Thibs seems to be playing the hot hand regardless of seniority. However, to me is clear Quickley shoyldshould be our started, but he is not, imagine if Fiz had Bootay and Quickley was drafted.

Frank has had plenty of chances, but he just not what the franchise or fans want an explosive confident player. In addition, dude is way to use to passing that ball without setting the offense and often pass up shots he should be taking.

Iggy got sent down and lit it up in the Gleague he still got no burn, he is on hos third year and 3rd coach.

These kida were ruined before they had a chance.

So yeah I get your point but i also do think these dude got ****** from the start.

Knox seems to be a totally different player ... offensively and defensively, i think this staff has helped him and he is getting burn, but maybe these other cats have not been able to take everything in.

Who knows
Just want them to succeed to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom