Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Yeah the combine has sort of an auction block feel to it. Those staffers might as well be wearing tophats and smoking cigars as they pat their meat machines on the rear end .

also trae young probably going for 18 FTA tonight. Hes been untouchable all season. Look for some deeper rotations tonight. Frank usually does good on him lets get him in there to get a couple fouls

I just don't understand how you have the most physical and most revenue sport but still get paid peanuts compared to mlb and the nba....the risk is not worth the reward at the end of the day for those players
I remember SAS saying that the only reason dudes play in the NFL is because they couldn't make it to the NBA :lol:
tenor.gif

I just don't understand how you have the most physical and most revenue sport but still get paid peanuts compared to mlb and the nba....the risk is not worth the reward at the end of the day for those players

Honestly, if the players held out for a year or more I’m sure they could get better benefits. Problem is most of the players make such peanuts and have such short careers with no viable well paid alternate options that they can’t afford to lose a year.

If you go to the nba you can just go overseas and atill
Make decent money in Europe or China. Can’t do that with the NFL. It would need to be a full NFLPA effort. You saw how the efforts to expand the season went. The lower paid players wanted it because it meant more paychecks. The JJ Watts and Aaron Rodgers didn’t want it because they weren’t going to get much of a boost to their pay.

There’s also like 55 players on the active roster or some ****. It doesn’t compare. With the amount of money and the level of danger, they could guarantee contracts or guarantee half or more.

ESPN staying true to being trash and has the Knicks ranked 26th, even putting bum *** 2-4 T'Wolves, 2-5 Wizards, and the Grizzlies who won't have Ja for 3-5 weeks ahead of us. I don't think we're suddenly a top 15 team because we're 3-3 but to have this team at 25 after beating some legit teams is corny. They clearly do dumb **** like this so Knicks fans will go on Twitter and rip them bringing attention to their trash rankings lists.

There’s also like 55 players on the active roster or some ****. It doesn’t compare. With the amount of money and the level of danger, they could guarantee contracts or guarantee half or more.

which proves my point... why point your health at so much risk for a serious injury and you dont even get a guaranteed contract... how asinine is that

Trae Young about to eat us alive without Frank to put the clamps on him
atlanta is the best team in the east (philly ain't ****), but i think the knicks can compete with them by playing physical

nets are a godamn mess already :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
We really geeked off this start :lol:

Tommy Beer (@TommyBeer) Tweeted:
The dream scenario for Quickley is somehow developing into some sort of reasonable facsimile of Trae Young....

Young gets all his points on free throws, floaters and triples, which is the skill set IQ brings to the table

These kids aren't the same that's for sure.

And this scrub Payton, like wtf ... he about to make me reconsider for real of he keeps playing like that.

PS. I know Randle already made a few cats change their minds.

Back
Top Bottom