Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

1609997707948.png

Also Ima need everyone who tried to throw dirt on Mitchs name to come forward and repent, put some respeck on em.

mans is a demon out there. Battled gobert and favors all night. Big blocks. Big close outs. Big rebounds. Offensive gravity on the rim runs. Big screens. Sharp passes off cuts. 41 minutes. No backup.

great game and if im mistaken I believe thibs himself said mitch got some things in store

It's funny for the past couple of years some scrub on another team would be going off against us, I am sure teams are probably thinking the same thing of rivers play lol. even though i dont think he's a scrub he has definitely exceeded expectations so far.

barricade the doors for all I care.

“fans” would have booed when we were down 18.

Wouldn’t have been a comeback at all after that

dont get me wrong. The team is not showing ANY effort and getting smoked by 20 in the late 3rd or 4th with signs of NO life, you boo them.

but i have always gotten frustrated with the premature boos in the first half of games from the crowds. I personally wouldn’t want to keep playing through thousands of people booing me. It just takes whatever motivation you had out and dims any hopeful energy that a player has.

but aint nothing like a sold out msg.

Just listened to a recent JBP.

they called Dame. He played us...

i like dame. But i hope we kill the blazers on the 24th. And randle gives kanter a 40 point triple double.

Taj should go to a contender.
He’ll probably get playing time which could hurt some development.
Nerlens Noel may need mins, Obi still out etc

4362A7A5-8394-410F-8DEF-B339A2B16902.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom