Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Just listened to a recent JBP.

they called Dame. He played us...

i like dame. But i hope we kill the blazers on the 24th. And randle gives kanter a 40 point triple double.
Lillard has become a LeBron **** rider the last year or so. He's gonna echo the same sentiments his King does

Screenshot_20210107-143413_Chrome.jpg
tenor (3).gif

but i have always gotten frustrated with the premature boos in the first half of games from the crowds. I personally wouldn’t want to keep playing through thousands of people booing me. It just takes whatever motivation you had out and dims any hopeful energy that a player has.

but aint nothing like a sold out msg.
Sucks even more in person, especially when you know there aren’t a lotta die-hards in the crowd. I wasn’t even on the court and I ain’t wanna play for them anymore :lol:

The realization of having to part with my son and change my avi after four years is slowly eating at me |l

Yooooooooo

I was on the fence before but could you imagine if Kyrie and KD were here now. Injured all last season and now this ****.

Kyrie disappearing and his coach texting is some Knicks **** :lol:
I hope the media kills his ***. Mentally week dudes!

I can see Rivers getting the nod to start, but Quick will most likely continue off the bench all season if they keep winning.

I wonder who’s minutes Taj will eat up. If he’s still productive, how can Thibbs not play him?

Y’all surprised we’re good but look at the formula for success in today’s NBA. Shooters & defense. Knicks are just not putting complete games together.

Burks & Rivers are on the most team friendly contracts, that if the experiment fails, they can find multiple suitors with picks.

I don’t think Kev is really overly concerned about the offense this year, which is a great sign of things to come. Draft night they said he’d be a project. Year 4 will be 🚀.

I expect these Knicks to keep winning now with a healthy dose of vet leadership & team oriented offense. It gives RJ/Knox/Obi/Mitch even more time get ready to lead the Knicks. (There’s gonna be a logjam at the 4 if they extend Randle.)

I do think there’s a place on the team for y’all’s boy crush Frank, but he built like glass, ay? Gotdamn! Might be better off playing eSports.

A playoff seed severely hurts our chances at Suggs but I’m willing to trade all these extra picks & DSJ, Bullock, & Noel to land the key to everything.

If you want to be elite, Julius Randle shouldn’t be your best playmaker.

Like most of you, I’ve endured many, many long seasons of pure foolery. While the start of this season is positive, are you guys really on board with this squad as constructed? I’m legitimately asking. I personally want to go all in the draft this year. I’ve stated it before, but we need to trade to get another top 10 pick and ours. Winning doesn’t help us right now quite frankly hurts our chances at a top 3 pick (the lottery balls haven’t been kind to us in times past so I get where there would be apprehension).
We have to build through youth. The reality of us landing a free agent shouldn’t be banked on, and really most of the big fish that everybody saved cap for are off the board. I’m very concerned about overpaying and keeping Randle (I’m not a fan of his). I truly think every player on the roster should be made available less 2 or 3.

JS”

Last edited:
Like most of you, I’ve endured many, many long seasons of pure foolery. While the start of this season is positive, are you guys really on board with this squad as constructed? I’m legitimately asking. I personally want to go all in the draft this year. I’ve stated it before, but we need to trade to get another top 10 pick and ours. Winning doesn’t help us right now quite frankly hurts our chances at a top 3 pick (the lottery balls haven’t been kind to us in times past so I get where there would be apprehension).
We have to build through youth. The reality of us landing a free agent shouldn’t be banked on, and really most of the big fish that everybody saved cap for are off the board. I’m very concerned about overpaying and keeping Randle (I’m not a fan of his). I truly think every player on the roster should be made available less 2 or 3.

JS”
At this point in my life I don’t give a **** who’s on the team or where we draft as long as we have a competitive team I’m good. Obviously I would love to see a Knicks championship before I go out but just seeing them competitive and winning games is enough to make me forget about a lot of negative **** going on in my life for that short period of time. **** makes me feel good.

We tank and continue down that path of league laughingstock. Its not even a guarantee we get who we want, or if that draft choice even pans out.

im all for being competetive and winning games NOW. Its a welcome change from being losers.

you want the league to at least recognize theres youthful talent and possibilities of being in the game.

theres more than one way to win a chip.

and even if we draft lebron james reincarnation, that doesnt guarantee a win in the championship.
I just think its more important to shift the culture towards winning. And we are seemingly on the right track.

with that said, i am not sure about committing to randle 20 mil a year for 4 years.

I just know that its about time to show the world we are competitive. I dont think its wise to go straight into tank mode.

Back
Top Bottom