Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If nothing else:

RJs second half was encouraging
Quickley getting his stroke back
Knox in his bag. Get him more involved.
Randle still carrying us efficiently

I can't believe I looked at the past 4 games on the schedule and thought 2-2 likely and 3-1 at best (Thunder and Hornets both below average teams/Nets without half their roster) and instead we were 0-4 :sick:

Hang in there fellas we gonna be aight

B50B4626-12DD-4F35-B115-1624476330BF.jpeg

Didn’t catch the game.

My guy I be posting from YouTube said wait til year 4. Consider this his rookie season cuz Fiz was clueless. Tighten the dribble next couple seasons & we have a player, ****boys.

What drip did Frank’s stylist pick for tonight?

I drank the koolaid but damn, feels like our effort and shots been trash the last few games.

I knew KD would go off. He hates the Knicks.

I hate that mother****er too.

Losing sucks

once we went down big, and it was evident that we could not stop them from gettin what shot they wanted, i started watching body language.

a lot of miscommunication and hand waving followed by disgruntled offensive moves. Like “damn i told u to cut , eff it now i gotta drive “
Just lacked so much fluidity. Everyone defers to randle .

Saw some disfunction. one play quick brang the ball up, passed to rsndle on the left wing,motioned to payton on the right wing to creep out to top key so that quick could cut to the right side of the court. Payton waved em off. RJ slappin randles hand away after a timeout.

now obviously im just highlighting poor moments in an *** whooping but my point stands -

elfrd, randle and RJ cannot play together.
thibs is pissin me off because hes currently showing us all his negative traits . Refuses to expand the lineup. Riding with guys he trusts. Just pounding the minutes onto like 4 players . offensive creativity has completely stagnated.

Its literally iso randle. Work work work, no lane so kick it out to elf or rj . Let them do the driving thing too. Oh it doesnt work because defense completely sags off them.Ah shot clock going down - one handed fadeaway floater from a step inside the 3.
Hate watching these 3 play together.

At least knox corner 3s comin alive.Least quickley gets shots up and doesnt care. nothing else really positive to say. These guys seem gassed and confused as to how to score. And how come other teams have regular guys comin off the street on the court bangin wide open 3s and yet we dont play a single guy capable of stretching the floor .

Start Knox. Send Barrett to the bench and turn him into a green light reserve scorer.

Knox been the most consistent Knick aside from Randle. Every shot he takes looks like its money.

Knicks are going to Knicks and Thibs is going to Thibs.

Knicks haven't looked good with tje current lineup ...

Payton has had a couple of good games, but even then you can see him struggling and cramping the middle down.

I think it's time to start changing that booty lineup.

Don't know what will work ...

But despite all the ups and downs my lineup would be

Quickly
Burks
RJ/Knox
Randle
Mitch

Obviously RJ is not an ideal two because his outside game sucks and with Mitch unwillingness to shoot a mid .... it keeps those defenders closer to the basket.

I like Mitch growth this year till this point, but in order for him to be legit he needs that mid at a minimum. If he had that RJs game would look so strong .....

Last edited:
RJ has to drive. Layups and put backs, get to the line.

Our effort looks off the last week. Maybe they got too cocky but they look off. Also just not making as many shots. Hopefully we can fix it. This team should win 30-35 games.

There just has to be more shooters in the starting lineup. Not a big fix. No team in the league plays 3 non shooters 35+ minutes a night.

Back
Top Bottom