Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

12EAE7B5-AC7B-4131-A43F-235D21801674.jpeg

Does anyone know if the MSG team store is closed right now out there?

Tried to call and see what authentics were in stock and no answer :smh:

If we lose playing this lineup im fine. The kids are getting minutes and comfortable on the court. Is when we have garbage *** payton and bullocks eating minutes ....

Payton needs to ****ing go.

Obi forcing some shots too.. probably tired of running and no one setting him up

Having established himself as a valuable post presence, the New York Knicks reportedly thought about extending Mitchell Robinson during the offseason.

Per SNY's Ian Begley, the Knicks gave "internal consideration" to signing Robinson to a long-term contract in the range of "four years, $53 million":

I hope this is Knox finally being comfortable out on the court and not just lightning in a bottle.

He looks more confident and aggressive in his play, I wanna say I'm proud of hm but I don't wanna jinx it :lol:

i'm more proud he's persevered with that 1970s haircut in the 2020s

but he does look confident with his shot. doesn't flinch with people up on him

If we lose playing this lineup im fine. The kids are getting minutes and comfortable on the court. Is when we have garbage *** payton and bullocks eating minutes ....

Payton needs to ****ing go.

Obi forcing some shots too.. probably tired of running and no one setting him up
Like I said .. hate seeing the team fighting and coming back from a deficit only to see Thibs subbing scrubs back ... ****.

Back
Top Bottom