Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

- the Randle foul
- the RJ turnover
- the Randle missed FT
- the Bullock TO
- the unnecessary foul

All in succession :stoneface:

Only the Knicks

RJ has 0 clutch gene. At the end of close games dude always looks lost and either bricks a shot or turns the ball over.

it's still early to pass judgement on obi... but our track record sucks passing on better players in the draft like mitchell, shai and porter and now potentially haliburton... I thought it was obvious we needed a pg and passed on a good one... quickly is good but he's not better than haliburton... I'll wait a year or two to judge obi... dude stays on the bench and doesn't even play much... now rj is disappointing... I thought he was going to be good but he's a very poor man's ben.. he doesn't play great d but he's a lefty and same broke jumper as ben... only difference is he don't pass as well

What exactly is Obi's deal? Is Thibs not running any plays for him? Is he scared? I just don't get it. I've seen rookies struggle but it's usually because they can't hit a shot, they're turnover prone, or they can't stay out of foul trouble, and he's none of those.

Dude is an afterthought and the season just started. I need to see him hit like 10 points to make sure he remembers how to play basketball

This should be the official soundtrack of Friday Night Knicks because this is what I ask myself every time I watch them play

1610774698482.jpeg

Couldn’t watch tonight but I’m glad I didn’t this one would’ve been hard on the soul from the looks of it

We just lack average shot making.

if any of the heavy minute players knocked down jl3s at an average nba rate the floor spacing would be much better. It would just make everything better.
Its gettin ugly out there. A lot of struggle offense

Nah all the people In the nyc basketball circuit know obi is a baller. Pre him being signed u couldn’t find a person saying something bad about him. Son is a rookie that got injured early. He will be fine and back to ballin soon enough.

Not u in particular, but that’s the vibes. Or rather, that **** switches from game to game based on the inconsistencies of babes.

And Julius Randle is your best player so I’m not entirely surprised at the overall record.

Nah all the people In the nyc basketball circuit know obi is a baller. Pre him being signed u couldn’t find a person saying something bad about him. Son is a rookie that got injured early. He will be fine and back to ballin soon enough.
Not only that .. dude doesn't have a roll. MF was put in for literally 2 minutes and taken out.

Plus with Randle Mitch Noel Payton all in the lane, wtf is he suppose to do?

Back
Top Bottom