Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

knicks aren't thinking about the future if they're gonna go with old *** d rose. again??
that's a short term, now type of move and it's just not a good one at all
not a fan of the favoritism

Derrick Rose? That’s all we can get for Frank? Rather have second round pick.

We’re a literal joke :rofl: :rofl:

:frown:
I mean nothing has really changed.

Any young Knick player gets purposely undervalued until they're on another team and then it's I cant believe the Knicks gave up on such a talent.

If anything I'd expect Detroit to be asking for RJ to give up Rose :lol:

Can't even believe rose is actual discussion, in a few weeks teams are going to be sellers and we might be able to get some young talent. Literally no need to make that move unless it's to get rid up Elfrid.

screenshot-www.espn.com-2021.02.02-11_41_25.png

If you believe that this Obi is waiting to be unleashed

Suggs/Lavine/RJ/Obi/Mitch
IQ/Burks/3&D/Taj I guess/Noel I guess.
Rivers

Nah I thought it was a joke. But to see that we are in talks for rose... What in the hell?

Does thibbs feel guilty about that career changing injury? He wants to make it up to him?

Cause I'm not getting this. We actually have some sort of groove going. Young kids getting their time and confidence up. And you want to get Rose for what? locker room presence or actual on the floor usage?
Cmon son

the Rose talk really doesn’t make any sense at all but if they expand the trade to include Lauri id be down to listen for what they want since he’s probably bouncin after the season is over.

What makes y’all think the Bulls would wanna even be involved?

Lauri having a career year too they’ll definitely be selling high af if they do move him

Seems like a total Knicks move that Pistons are moving to play young players while we're doing the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom