Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

The issue wasn't so much that Trae was working our guards bc we knew that would most likely be the case. But the frustrating thing was our bully ball leader was out there bricking jumpers. We need Randle to impose his will and get guys into foul trouble while getting buckets in the paint. Seeing Trae drive at will while Randle struggled was frustrating AF

I made this for y'all

1621873239860.jpeg
This is IT right here. Perfectly executed with allergy season in full effect in NY.
This should be printed on shirts and handed out at the Garden

I knew Clarkson would win 6MOTY. Dude averaged almost 20ppg coming off the bench for the #1 seed in the NBA. Not to mention he dropped 41 points in a game at the end of the season which basically sealed it for him. Only award that 100% should go to a Knick is MIP for Randle. Nobody deserves it more

I knew Clarkson would win 6MOTY. Dude averaged almost 20ppg coming off the bench for the #1 seed in the NBA. Not to mention he dropped 41 points in a game at the end of the season which basically sealed it for him. Only award that 100% should go to a Knick is MIP for Randle. Nobody deserves it more
It’s kind of tricky ....if it’s just based on the stats which has been the case the other 2 have more of a jump in scoring .... I do think randle will win but I think it will be close

I think I’m sold on RJ now. He needs another year or two, but I like his effort a lot. And the game seems to be coming to him a lot better.

RJ gonna max his potential for sure. He’s a worker & loves to score. Once he puts it together, I’m thinking a better version of Jimmy Butler. 🍁 Mamba.

Team Canada bout to be serious next decade. SGA, RJ, Brooks is a 🌟, Dort, Bouchey. Some guy named Jamal.

Wiggins walked so these guys could run.

Last edited:
Thibs doesn't want the fallout of starting Payton and them losing game 2.

This was a move that should've happened a long time ago.

TBH, I'm not sure if RJ will be as explosive as we'd want him to be. He may be another Andrew Wiggins (which is OK). But the kid certainty isn't afraid of the big moment. I think he may need another superstar on the team to show him the ropes

TBH, I'm not sure if RJ will be as explosive as we'd want him to be. He may be another Andrew Wiggins (which is OK). But the kid certainty isn't afraid of the big moment. I think he may need another superstar on the team to show him the ropes
RJ already better/more Valuable than Wiggins

I'd personally start Burks for him. Keep Rose & Quick with the second unit.

Not playing Payton also lets Rose sit a little bit longer. He's been playing heavy minutes.
Exactly, you put Burks in there Trae has to guard someone, we will be able to force the action early

Back
Top Bottom