Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Man ... you are drawing conclusions for all we know someone knocked a drink down .. someone was yelling to the point spit came out etc. Unless I have a picture from a fan spitting, I cant say someone did.

If they did, thats dispicable .... and if we are all associated with that then ....

All White People are racist
All Cops murder innocent Black Kids
Etc ....

Stop it!!!!!!
Maybe I honestly hope that's the case. Ofcourse it doesn't represent us all just rather not see it at all.

Or just let frank start. He can’t be worse than Peyton.
We should be playing to win not just be a lil bit better than Elfrid

Randle needs to play with another playmaker/scorer to make his job easier

Rose will actually play less minutes being the starter versus having to rely on him to get us out of holes playing 35+ minutes a night

I love it. This is trash talk at its finest. It’s clear as day who played ball in a hostile environment or in the hood before.

This is part of basketball. Great for Trae for actually embracing it too. Makes it much more fun.

No one here is condoning physical disrespect or racism, what the crowd at MSG is doing is nowhere near that.
Rich drunk white fans at msg is not close to the hood envirnmont bro. Can't believe u really just typed that. I've played in several games where real beef spilled onto the court parents defending their kids bleachers cleared arrests made whole nine.. This was an extreme display of privelege and immaturity and we got folks defending it cause we're tied in a playoff series smh.

Honestly so much talent on this team, and to waste precious minutes by starting Elf is insane

Could start Burks, IQ, Frank instead and would certifiably get better results + earn D-Rose some bench rest

Just seems like insane coaching. Glad he went away with the stubbornness in the second half, maybe it’s a sign for game three

Randle will be a different beast in game 3.

Rich drunk white fans at msg is not close to the hood envirnmont bro. Can't believe u really just typed that. I've played in several games where real beef spilled onto the court parents defending their kids bleachers cleared arrests made whole nine.. This was an extreme display of privelege and immaturity and we got folks defending it cause we're tied in a playoff series smh.
You played or been to games on Dyckman? :lol:

My point still stands. The things being said are the same. Obviously people won’t start jumping from windows and swinging at MSG.

I did just see that spit video though. I’m surprised 50 and his lady friend didn’t do anything. That coulda end up badly. Fan should be banned for life.

Cats getting sensitive about words but I remember growing up and going to the old Yankee stadium and literally cats would bring zip lock bags of old batteries and throw them at the other teams outfielders and you’d be scared to wear anything other than Yankees gear or regular ****. But words are too much now :lol: **** is getting super soft in NY.

This better not be you tonight
1622069025374.gif

Made it through the whole game 🤣

Chants? Is that what we’re talking about? Chants? Fam, it’s NYC. We boo, cheer, curse, get drunk. Basketball, baseball, football, concerts, it’s par for the course. These players are soft. The chants players used to hear decades ago, the threats, that was something to complain about. “**** Trae” chants is nothing.

We need a PG that forces the opposing team to guard him. No reason why Burks, Rose, or Quick shouldn’t be starting.
We're essentially playing 3 on 6 when Elf and Noel are in the starting lineup

Have Rose play first 6 minutes in the first, last 6 minutes in the 2nd, first 6 minutes in the 3rd, and then you have 10 minutes to play him in the 4th where it matters most IF you to play him that much.

Opposing players love playing at the Garden and fans even feel comfortable being disrespectful wearing Melo Hawks Jerseys :smh:. But chants are taking it too far?!?

Saw the spit video. Aint a great look but, again, who cares. Move on. Ban the fan. Back to hoops

Tre Young gonna make it about himself and the “disrespect” he’s getting. Just beat his *** in game 3 and he’ll shut the **** up

Also sick of this “Hawks have home court now” nonsense. It’s a 4/5 seed playoff series. You seriously expect all these games to go to the home team? It’s a toss-up at best in Atlanta. Gimme a ****in break

The more you think about it the more I believe is F Trae Young ....

When Ant publicly said, man that's the guy we wanted to take the shot (RJ) .. clearly a sign of disrespect.. RJ just laughed it up and kept it moving.

Trae hears **** Trea Young and dude wins and start talking mad **** and going on rants. He hears **** Trae Young again and loses and he talking about we see ya back in the A like they about to throw down.

**** Trae Young .....

Barkley was clowning his *** on game one .. talking about how Trea be saying they comparing him to Curry and the only thing he resemblea Curry is on being light skinned. 🤣 he aint no Curry and need to calm his *** down.

As a matter fact, Shaq and Barkley always going hard at athletes but yet ...

Back
Top Bottom