Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

yeah idk bout that one fam
I def see it. However, with Fraudel clogging the 4 and Thibs playing him 3 to 5 minutes each half, he is going to be wasted.

If he's just going to camp not on the 3pt line and set pick and rolls for no reason other than Thibs think that **** works ... then .. NO.

1622727518209.jpeg

Idk but I feel this this is our peak. ..

We need a bonafide superstar thru the draft, free agency, or trade and I don't see it happening

Shout out to everyone who copped the Tee's for the few who hasn't yet it's gonna be up until Monday.

Idk but I feel this this is our peak. ..

We need a bonafide superstar thru the draft, free agency, or trade and I don't see it happening

Shout out to everyone who copped the Tee's for the few who hasn't yet it's gonna be up until Monday.
yeah i’m not nearly as optimistic as other people in here

we have maybe two young assets who we’re probably not gonna be trading

sorry draft picks that ain’t even gonna sniff us a star

trash FA class

i don’t really see the path to improvement that isn’t minuscule

My crazy off season prediction: Julius involved in a trade for an All Star guard. Obi takes Julius spot and Puts up respectable numbers.

We exceeded expectations. Nobody but us thought we would be in the playoffs last year. Just gotta keep building on this season. Excited to see how we spend our money this summer now that we are a destination team again

Considering what he's done the last 5-6 years, he'll easily get that bag. Good for him.

IDK if I'd throw that kind of money at him though

We're not a Chris Paul away from the Finals & that's a lot of money to commit to an almost 40 year old point guard.

I know Leon Rose & the front office are dying to take a big swing, though.

yeah i’m not nearly as optimistic as other people in here

we have maybe two young assets who we’re probably not gonna be trading

sorry draft picks that ain’t even gonna sniff us a star

trash FA class

i don’t really see the path to improvement that isn’t minuscule
We overachieved this year. Now back to reality

Back
Top Bottom