Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Fournier is a pretty big upgrade over Bullock. Great shooter combined with being able to handle the ball a bit. Won't be able to hide Trae Young on him in the corner. Probably going to contribute close to 20 PPG.

Rose deal is fine. Probably an overpay but Thibs has his guys.

Rose/McBride/Vildoza
Fournier/Quickley/Burks
Barrett/Grimes
Randle/Toppin/Knox
Robinson/Noel
This team is sooo much better my god

Knicks are in PRIME position to trade for a superstar too

The fournier contract reminds me a lot of the noah deal, except we got a much less accomplished player. i have no idea why they made this deal. basically throwing out cap room for a 4th option who’s never been a difference maker.

we have no cap flexibility or ability to get a star anymore bc we went all in on evan fournier. now they’re going to have to burn a pick or two to dump his contract down the road. awful

The fournier contract reminds me a lot of the noah deal, except we got a much less accomplished player. i have no idea why they made this deal. basically throwing out cap room for a 4th option who’s never been a difference maker.

we have no cap flexibility or ability to get a star anymore bc we went all in on evan fournier. now they’re going to have to burn a pick or two to dump his contract down the road. awful
what?!? :lol:

We have improved. Still not a contender but should be able to score more consistently.

We just need a real first option and then we might break through whatever ceiling above us.

Proud to see the positive outlook in here. I trust y’all. Not too sure how to feel about things, but not mad at upgrading and maintaining some sense of continuity.

good day today for the knicks.
smart upgrade with fournier (though probably overpaid, but it's not my money so i don't care)
good to have noel, burks and rose back
i like the last year team option deals. it's good for the knicks

Last edited:

Bruh when we signed Noah he was coming off a season where he played under 30 games, averaged 4 points on under 40% shooting. These aren't even close

Who the F are you?

I wasn't expexting much, but I was hoping for a true PG.

The only possible and logical thing I can think off, they really think Luca or Duece are the PG of the future .... or ... they are going to be Ok with Rose in the starting lineup and combo PG between IQ and Duece in the second unit.

People must not have seen Fournier play, that’s what it really is.

Serious question. Has he been on a better team in his career? Maybe last year on Boston?

Feel like he was always asked to do too much when he was on the Magic. Still put up good percentages, zeroed in on in the playoffs.

Who else who’s available you want the Knicks to sign if they could sign Derrick last to have some cap space to get a player who can contribute on more likely a one year deal

Back
Top Bottom