OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Have we ever had someone that we drafted in the last 20 years that’s stayed a Knick and progressed in years 1-4? Seems like everyone we draft starts regressing either year 2 or 3.

Nerlens couldn't bench press a straw if his life depended on it but his shot blocking skills are appreciated

6F3F42C4-C6DF-49AD-B00D-0389BE3F0B96.png

Knicks cant trade RJ (unless it's a theft) hes the first pick in a while who is actually starting NBA caliber player. Let the season play out and look at his body of work as a whole, not game to game.

I feel like something is going on with this team in the locker room. RJ had a slump, Juju was slumped, Mitch ain't blocked a 3 since his rookie year, Kemba benched. :nerd: I dont even like the way these mfers huddle no more :lol:

Knicks cant trade RJ (unless it's a theft) hes the first pick in a while who is actually starting NBA caliber player. Let the season play out and look at his body of work as a whole, not game to game.

I feel like something is going on with this team in the locker room. RJ had a slump, Juju was slumped, Mitch ain't blocked a 3 since his rookie year, Kemba benched. :nerd: I dont even like the way these mfers huddle no more :lol:
Probably feelin themselves a little too much from what they did last season.

They’re fine. They’re working through a lot of changes and can’t get centered on offense. Guys don’t know their roles, and the rotation can be inconsistent at times. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows, but all the talk of making major changes and getting rid of people make me question how cool we’d be with actually letting things develop. We talk about a rebuild. Isn’t this part of that, or does every rebuild end when team cohesion is off?

Letting things develop also means suffering through painful play at times.

Also progress ain’t necessarily linear.

he's probably wearing them out. in games and probably practice as well. really no reason to keep in starters and drive them after the game has been decided. it's not the kind of action we see from other coaches

Back
Top Bottom