OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

We gonna spank the Pacers ...

Don't @ me if it doesn't age well ...

1639014590225.gif

people yesterday were praising thibs cause rj had a rare moment wanting to believe it was cause-effect, but today the knicks are getting their asses beat by a team looking to blow it up. that's embarrassing

Steph needs 10 more threes to break Ray's record for most all time regular season (as of now. Might be less by end of this game.) he's playing 2 more games before he comes to MSG. You know if he can break that record at MSG he's dropping 50

Man I’m glad I worked during this game, I would’ve been so tight watching this. But still upsetting, hoping we would go on a little run before we saw the bucks and the warriors. Hopefully we close the month out strong.

We were a competitive team last yr because of
Our defense. Something like Top 3 or 5, I believe.

Which is supposed to be Thibs calling card. If he isnt able to get them back somewhere close to a top 10 defense, what is he good for?

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the culture shift that happened since he’s been here but

he’s not an adjustments guy,
i havent seen us score out of a timeout all season,
his rotations suck,
He doesnt play The young guys…

i hate his coaching style

and he is responsible for Randle’s head blowing up too

Not all on Thibbs other than he gotta play Obi more…He can’t do much about the team not having at least a solid PG to pair with Rose to establish consistency

Back
Top Bottom