OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I want to say the inconsistency comes from the HC and Randle .....

Besides Rose, I dont think any other player in the Knicks get away with as much **** as Randle. i also think he was the catalyst in the Rivers and now Kemba fall out.

Turner for Mitch would be great as he opens the floor for everyone else but ultimately without a proper and define PG in the team .... the success will be limited to a 1st/2nd round exit.

I actually think our answer is in our team, but Thibs wants instant gratification. That was evident in his many interviews where he said if theres a star we need to get them because no one wins without them or something along those lines.

Just go ahead, im here for it, flame suit on

Need another player anyway

knicks-simmons.jpg

RJ is still a pup and it seems many forget that. His problem this season is switching to the 3 and also taking the mantle as premier defender. Son is also slowly working on his skill set so his bag is getting fuller all the same while it may not look it.

Trading RJ would be basura. The trade package(s) can ONLY include Randle, Mitch, IQ, NN & of course Kemba/Fournier.

Evan is really having a terrible game bro.

Can't close out, Can't shoot, can't box out, can't pass. Good lord.

This is why I couldn't even get hype beating up on the trash *** Spurs. None of that represented what we truly have as a team.

Today is a more literal display of what we are working with. Pacers have 70+ in the first half.

Thibs is a ******* stubborn SOB .....

Why worry about feelings? Just ******* bench Burks and Evan for Duece and Grimes ....

Take taj out and let Simms get some minutes ....

******* guy man. Games like this is were you let the rookies get burn and see what you got. MF just doesn't want to give in.

RJ is still a pup and it seems many forget that. His problem this season is switching to the 3 and also taking the mantle as premier defender. Son is also slowly working on his skill set so his bag is getting fuller all the same while it may not look it.

Trading RJ would be basura. The trade package(s) can ONLY include Randle, Mitch, IQ, NN & of course Kemba/Fournier.

Listen the only reason I want to keep RJ is because he’s key to getting Zion in a few years.

All that other stuff tho, don’t really agree.

Back
Top Bottom