OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I read an article on ny post and they were saying thibs needs to trust the younger guys to succeed similar to when jvg gave playing time to spree and camby and they made the finals... jvg was not a fan of both... but it's tough to compare that 99 team...only guy that definitely needs more playing time from the bench is obi... McBride and grimes are not proven but at the same time he should give both a chance

McBride and Grimes won’t move the needle. Our problem
is not guard play and these rookies won’t lead some mid season comeback.

The problem is mostly Thibs’ offense and Randle looking real mediocre.

Interesting take

Nothing new and nothing I haven't said.

Randle stagnate the offense and IMO is the reason why vets like Rivers and Kemba went to the dog house. Probably dudes that spoke up ....

A reason the second unit is so much better is because you have Obi actually hustling on both sides .... is nighy and day ... Randle entire body language, demeanor and leadership skill suck.

Bro burks and evam boxing each other out.

Burks is a bench player ... we want to make him a starting PG. Tell me if Thibs aint dumb.

Like someone said, Woodson left and this team went to ****m Woodson was by far our best Coach...

few more games like this and thibs is outta here

these starts are inexcusable
if the players wanna play for the coach, they’ll give the effort

he’s lost this team

I truely believe this is Thibs and Randles fault bro.

I don't really think players like playing with Randle and Thibs enables.

Its obvious you are playing without a PG with Burks so much so that Thibs subs in early. Yet he continues that BS. Why not start DRose and hVe Kemba come out the bench????? Probably because Kemba and what was on his mind.

Back
Top Bottom