OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Only take away from this game ....

Randle for the most part let Kemba and Burk run the offense .....

If this continues going forward and everyone back healthy, I dont see how the Knicks don't improve and are playoff bound ....

Kemba def should either be starting or coming off the bench.

And Burks should not be a starting or bench PG or be in the starting lineup for that matter.

Thibs needs to balance the minutes for all these guys.

Kemba
Rose
Duece

RJ
IQ
Grimes

Fournier
Burks

Randle
Obi

Mitch
Noel
Taj

He needs to adjust as the games goes and not have substitution marks like he does now.

It should be obvious at this point that Kemba wasn't the problem. Running the offense through Julius was the damn problem. Kemba has been an all star time after time over the last decade by being a beast in the pick and roll. What on God's green Earth would make Thibs or the coaching staff think we would get the best out of Kemba by having him come down the court and immediately throw the ball to Randle for an iso. Every single possession down court. It's baffling. Put that man back in the starting lineup and let him cook in the pick and roll.

Mitch is a stud and he can do that every night now that he's rounding back into form physically. Run the pick and roll and keep up the ball movement. I don't even mind keeping Randle for now if we can just diminish his touches and make him a finisher ONLY and not revolve the offense around him. Kemba, Rose and McBride can run this team effectively. It should not be rocket science.

Knicks trying to make us like the baguette huh?

Attachments

• A9AF739F-2727-4849-9D9A-6E94C4940783.jpeg
    A9AF739F-2727-4849-9D9A-6E94C4940783.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 122
This could possibly help us because Thibs sucks at rotations and no DRose for 1.5 months forces his hand. Kemba and McBride will split PG duties and Grimes will get more minutes to prove himself. By the time DRose gets back, they should be comfortable and it'll be way easier to slide DRose back in than vice versa. We know what he will give us when he gets back...he's consistent and when healthy again, he's gonna be ready to go no matter the lineup.

Kemba, you got mad disrespected. Time to make your NY story a big deal like you had initially planned. Unlock Mitch and help us go on a run and send a big FU to Thibs. I hope he takes it personal. I believe he is...

I blame Thibbs for this recent injury that probably tipped the iceberg to surgery. Again, don’t know his game log, but he played the 1st 10 minutes of the GS game straight. Thibbs needs to fuxking chill with his minutes.

Deuce will start before season’s end and hopefully we have DRose back to his best role. 15-25 mpg.

He’s too important for that ******** fuxkercy, coach.

I blame Thibbs for this recent injury that probably tipped the iceberg to surgery. Again, don’t know his game log, but he played the 1st 10 minutes of the GS game straight. Thibbs needs to fuxking chill with his minutes.

Deuce will start before season’s end and hopefully we have DRose back to his best role. 15-25 mpg.

He’s too important for that bull**** fuxkercy, coach.
Bro Kemba was out for how long??? The Thibs go ahead and leave him out there for almost the entire game. Thibs is just a moron bro .... he would of have giving Rose rest and play him alongside Kemba to better manage those minutes ... we be iight now

I meant to post this a week or so ago.. Imagine every guard on the team so desperate to hear them call you a bust.. that once you leave quality of guard play falls off a cliff

Either that or you’re the unsung glue guy that the stat sheet will never praise

Last edited:
Rick Carlisle is a PoS person and coach. Incredible to see how he's managed to stay a head coach in the NBA all these years.

Always felt like he got a raw deal there. Hurt Lukas growth as well. He would have developed more of a game off the ball making him a deadlier scorer all around.

Back
Top Bottom