OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

front office def gonna be lookin at thibs funny if he don’t find minutes for all these dudes that went off in the past week when they come back

kemba included
Leon has a rep to uphold and a chip on bis shoulders. I wouldn't be surprised if he is not looking at other coaches with a modern take on the game.

At least thats my hopes.

I hate when they health and safety protocol ...

Did the test positive for COVID?

DO THEY HAVE SYMPTOMS?

Too soon to call it quits on Thibbs. It's a long season. And he, or at least the staff, have been paying attention to the numbers. Last year they rode Julius', RJ's & Rose's momentums most nights. 2/3 have struggled and 1 of them supposed to be the go to guy.

He has been toying with the lineup trying to keep those minutes for his vets. But it's clear as day they ain't working save for of course Rose, Taj and Burks. Juju needs to get sharp again and better yet get better moves. I'm not hopping off the trade Randle train anymore. He needs to show up for suitors.

I still root for his success, but it will come down to him or Obi eventually.

Screenshot_20211218-212639_Chrome.jpg

One is clearly not a starter and deserving of such minutes and the other ... **** I forgot who is who ....

BtW this new NT server sucks.

Burks is better off the bench... he's not a starter... but thibs wants to put all the blame on kemba which is not fair but that's why he's on the bench smh....same with rose he would be a lot more effective off the bench....

Back
Top Bottom