OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Bro ....

Thibs went from being a ***** and benching Kemba to playing him for 42/43 minutes knowing he shouldn't be out there that long.

He is out there to sabotage and ruin careers.

He has a non defensive team out there.

Look how they drained 3 3s

only caught the fourth quarter but that alone was full of headass thibs head scratchers

hawks about to wash us without trae on christmas
:smh:

why has damyean 10-day contract dotson played this entire quarter with grimes on the bench

my exact thought smh. We have young guards hungry to play and have shown a ton of ability in the opportunities they've gotten and Dotson gets immediate huge minutes in a close game

Kemba had a 44 point near triple double and Knicks still lost to a mediocre team missing their best player in MSG. That says enough about the state of this team

Just give me Ben Simmons already. There's no way he's worse than Randle. Just no way.

Kemba def raised his value this past week. If he can do that for a month or so I can def see the Sixers considering a trade thats something along the lines of Kemba, Mitch, and a first.

You're right about Morey. Hard to see they get a better package unless Fox is involved.

Knicks wont trade Randle unless its to a East Coast team imo. Philly is near NY, near his family, and in a good situation. This is the only move they'd make if they trade Randle imo.

Back
Top Bottom